Lenoir City ROCKS!

LCPANTHERFAN

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually no. His name doesn't ring a bell.

Now, do you actually have some proof that this player was recruited by Loudon? Is this the only name you can come up with? If so, do you intend to contact the TSSAA and report this violation? If not, what is your reasoning for making such a statement? Is it that because he played for LC last year and is playing for Loudon this year, there must have been an active role by the coaching staff at Loudon to get him to switch schools? That's a big stretch. How good of a player was this kid last year anyway? He must have been awesome to motivate Coach Harig to risk sanctions.

Please keep us posted on how the TSSAA responds when you contact them with this information. :huh:

Yes that name does ring a bell. But as for recruiting him I do not believe that Coach Harig would do such a thing. But other then playing football with him i've never heard the name before. And if you think someone changing schools and playing a sport is recruiting then I think everyone is in trouble for that. So make sure you have your facts straight before you jump to conclusions. Thank You. :huh:

It doesn't matter if Loudon recruited Jordan Hardin or not. The fact is that he is academically ineligible because he failed this year at Lenoir city, which is the reason he moved to Loudon, that and to play with his brother. So no i don't think Loudon has recruited him, but even if they did what does it matter,no matter if he went and played at Fulton or anywhere else he would be ineligible

smally02:

Thanks for the input. We now have some clarification on this matter. Your comments on this issue make more sense than "Loudon stole him from us through recruiting." :rolleyes:

Though I don' t doubt recruiting does occur here and there, I would submit that it is infrequent and isolated. To suggest that a school has participated in it simply because a kid transfers to another school is ridiculous. It is amazing what people can cook up in their minds and actually believe. This is how rumours are born.

Thanks again for the insight!

• 2 weeks later...