Best QB in the state?

dafuture4all

my opinion michael edmiston, lincoln county

david wolke, smyrna

edmiston has made major improvements during the off-season..he is bigger stronger and is throwing the football much better..the camp action this summer has made him more complete... Go lincoln county falcons, my #1 pick in 5A this year....

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about Will Hudgens from Ridgeway? He has a great QB body at 6-4 210, and he has a great arm to back it up. He led his team to a State Championship last year and has had a promising summer. First he went to the UT camp and outperformed many of the other QB's there, including Wolke. Then he threw outstanding at the Ole Miss camp and the Peyton Manning Camp last week. He already has scholarship offers from 8 or 9 D1 colleges, and he is only gonna get better.

Who in your opinion is the best upcoming QB in the sate? Adn what school is he from?

hey dafuture4all i believe that the best QB in the state is up for grabs there are alot of great kids out there. but mostly it comes down to who produces during the season so its hard to predict. but i know the best DE is definatly cullen connerly for Dobyns-Bennett. everyone really needs to watch out for this guy. i have heard from the coaches he has really stepped up in practice and has a ton of potential.

Will Hudgens from Ridgeway is the best QB in West Tn. We (Covington) have seen him the last couple of years. Last year while he was warming up for the game he was throwing frozen ropes from his 40-45 to the corner of the end zone.

McAdams from Ripley is also a great QB.

Wes Moore from Obion Co. is a good QB. The offence they run lets him put up big numbers in the air. He is also a tough player, he gets hit a lot!

Covington's QB (Williams) started as soph. and we expect big things from him. The back up (Rivers) is very good as well.

Michael Edmiston from Lincoln County will face Franklin High School in the first game of the year. Franklin High School has a quarterback by the name of Matt Solima. No one has ever heard of Matt Solima. I don't think this will be the case after August 22nd! These two teams have developed quite a rivalry over the past few years, Franklin has been fortunate to escape with two victories in the last two years. Be sure not to miss this early season QB show. You will see plenty of talent from both of these teams on both sides of the ball!

I believe this will be a breakout year for David Sharp of Lewis County. He doesn't put up gawdy numbers because LC plays the Wing-T, hence the lack of impressive passing stats. This kid can throw the ball a mile and can punt the ball even farther. He's probably the strongest, pound-for-pound, player in the state with a 450 pound bench and 600+ pound squat and runs the 40 between 4.4 and 4.6. I know these numbers will bring out the scoffers, but if it wasn't true, I wouldn't post it. This kid is freaky strong for his size and freaky fast for his strength. All this at around 6'1" and about 210#. Also, he has a tremendous work ethic. He reminds me most of Heath Shuler. If he were attending MBA or BA, you'd be reading about him in the Tennessean every week or so.

The best quarterback in the state is the kid from Smyrna.

Go to ESPN.COM and then go to college football, mel kiper has the top 25 players at each position, and he is one of the top 25 quarterbacks in the country...no one else from TN was listed at Quarterback...so therefore, he is the best.

Other good ones...Ridgeway's QB, MUS' QB, McCallie's QB, MBA's QB, just to name a few.