Class 2A: Region 6 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Chester County first??? I agree i was rather impressed with the wins in week one and two, and if they stay focused i believe they will be 3-0, when they face Huntingdon in week 4, by looking at the stats Huntingdon looks to be very dominant, with a combined score of 116-14, thats pretty impressive, and in their season opener against bruceton, 1st string ran 13 plays first half.... i do however see Chester County giving Huntingdon a good game, but Huntingdon has my vote by at least 3 tds....I wish Chester County the best of luck, and so far i see them as number two in the region with mck 3rd....

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was getting ready to say the same thing, Mosh. Give the Primetime and Showtime stuff a rest.

BigH_Outlaw and rumley, you're giving off the wrong impressions. We don't want a persona of arrogance in Huntingdon. I know you probably didn't mean for your posts to be taken that way, but that's how they come across. Try to be more humble in your posts and you'll be given much more respect.

Edited by thriller

1. Huntingdon

2. Mckenzie

3. Chester

4. Riverside

No one will touch Huntingdon untill deep in the playoffs, if then. Mckenzie is good enough to hang with Chester and the passing game will win for Mckenzie and the lack of a passing game will lose for Chester. Should be a good game though. Although Camden is much approved, I think Coach Ward needs another year. I like Coach Golf from Riverside, although they are very down this year. Camden, Adamsville, and Riverside all will be tight games, but I think Riverside will edge them out.

My humble opinion.

ARE YOU CRAZY FORMERQB. THE PASSING GAME WILL NOT BEAT CHESTER COUNTY. YOU MUST NOT HAVE SAW THEIR PERFORMANCE IN THE LAST TWO GAMES. THE JAMBOREE WAS TERRIBLE BUT NOW THEY HAVE IT DOWN. THE ONLY PASSES THAT RIVERSIDE WAS ABLE TO COMPLETE WAS THOSE HOOK ROUTES THAT ONLY HIT FOR 4 OR 5 YARDS. AND THEY COMPLETED THAT TIGHT END SCREEN AND THE PLAY AT THE END OF THE GAME. RIVERSIDE WOULDNT HAVE SCORED IF IT WASNT FOR STUPID CALLS. AS I RECALL THE FREE SAFETY(FULTON) HAD 3 KNOCK DOWNS, A PICK, A FORCED FUMBLE, AND 6 TACKLES. THE STRONG SAFETY(JONES) ALSO HAD A FORCED FUMBLE. AND IN 2 GAMES FULTON HAS STARTED IT OFF WITH A FORCED FUMBLE AND THE GUY ALSO HAS 2 PICKS. CHESTER COUNTY HAS A GREAT ALL AROUND DEFENSE.

Yeah hes right formerqb, chester county's secondary(#5 Fulton, #1 Farmer, #2 Jones, and #7 Turner) should have no problem with mckenzies passing game because like he said the only passes that teams have completed have been little 4 or 5 yard hooks and they are hit the time they catch ball b/c the secondary is so fast they dont have time to turn up the field and go. Chester County dosen't play Mckenzie until week 8 so I know that Chester County's secondary will be even better when week 8 comes around.

There is no team in 2a that can say they are going to stop the pass, mainly because they dont see it enough. I dont believe there will be a team to pass as much and as well as Mck. so if Chester County wants to win a big one, they better get to drew hayes before he has time to throw the ball, because he will put the ball where he wants, and he will do it often

i do believe hayes is a fine athelete, and when given the opportunity can make some mighty fine passes, but how is he going to handle the pressure the teams that have fast linemen are going to bring...I have seen Huntingdon play, and it seems their tackels are quicker than a rattlesnake, especially umm number 34 i think it was, he was in the backfield just about every play, and they have some mighty quick db's so i'm not to sure Mck. will be able to throw the ball as easily as you say..........but that game isnt till week 10, so i think we'll stick with weeks 3-9 first

Edited by dabigEZ