Class 1A: Region 7 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

How can you say JCS is pretty good, Trinity and Perry County is a toss up, and Fayette is "wishy-washy". When was the last time Perry County or Trinity beat Fayette, and they are in the same Region. Have they ever beaten Fayette? Also, Fayette made a very good showing against JCS last year (I believe it was 37-7 FA). They sound real "wishy-washy" to me.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chief...I agree Fayette Academy is a good program and is in the thick of region 7...I didn't mean to imply otherwise...I was responding to a post about JCS...FA has a strong program and we look forward to playing them again this year...and yes I do remember JCS giving USJ close games and even a win over them...I think that region 7 as a whole is improving...it is certainly not at a level with the region in Nashville that has CPA, Ezell, DCA, etc...but it has improved greatly...good luck to the Vikings...I hope you have a great year...

Well Jax, I will also respond with saying I wasn't meaning to take a stab at JCS. I also believe JCS has a very good program, and had a down year last season. I expect them to be back to their usual self again this year Don't think I don't remember when JCS ran all over Fayette two years ago. I was responding to Perry County giving respect to JCS, Trinity, and USJ; and not to Fayette who has stomped them every time they have played (in recent history). TimBob stated in a post earlier that FA was weak and PC should beat them. I don't understand where that comes from seeing as how Fayette has handed it to Perry County since they have been in a district together, and even before that if you look back to the '98 contest. I understand that this is a new season and Perry County is probably a much better team than in the past, but you have to give respect to the other teams out there; especially the ones who have a history of beating you.

First, P.C. has only played Fayette 1, so don't say " whens the last time Perry County has beat Fayette. Secondly, we don't accuse TCA of recruiting because we have beat them 3 out of 4 times that we've ever played them. We always consider them to be our rivarly, and that game each year is always one of the best to see because both are so evenly match. So, lets stop all of this b*tching.

It has been for the 4th playoff spot every year that we(Perry Co) have been in the region. Everyone of them have been close, hard fought contests. I expect more of the same. Always a good game. Both teams will be up for it. As far as I am concerned, it is the most important game of the year for both teams.

As for not respecting Fayette Academy, I hope I haven't come across that way. We have never even come close to defeating them. They and USJ have had the top two teams in the region since Fayette came in two years ago. They are most likely the only one in the region with a shot at knocking USJ off.

Sorry, my bad. It is hard to hear what goes on across the river. The Tennessean seems to think the state stops at the Tennessee River, sometimes. They didn't even have our game with USJ in the list of games coming up last week. Funny, the Gleason game this week is listed. I'm glad I found this site to keep up with it more closely. Even if I get madder than a wet hen occasionally :lol:

Perry Co. may not win alot of games but I can say they all never quit until the game is over. You may beat them 49-9 but I can tell you not for 1 minute they give up. Our team works very hard maybe they are not one of the top teams in the region but they are not going to stop hitting or stop playing until the clock stops. I don't think anyone should slam another team for how they play or how they win or loose. The thing all of us need to remember is these are kids doing there best and giving there all. Good luck to the Vikings and to all the teams who don't play the Vikings. :D