Franklin's David DeFatta

FHSrebel27

QB21, first of all all rushers were supposed to stop once they got 5 yards behind the line (as Franklin's players did 3 plays before the "accident").....2nd of all the kid got blocked by Franklin's FB as the ball was kicked and then ran around and speared the kicker in the side of his knee (it's on tape, and is clearly a cheap shot).....3rd of all I was disappointed in the way the Beech Coaching Staff handled the situation....when confronted about it by Coach Johnson, they acted like nothing was wrong with a kid (same kid both times) coming through and hitting both of our kickers, in the legs, as the ball was clearly gone ATLEAST a second before...

Otherwise I was impressed with Beech's team

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QB21,

Your post adds credibility to what others are saying about Beech players. You accept no responsibility for cheep shots. Both hit's are on tape, and when reviewed clearly show definite intent on the first hit, and on the second hit their is no way he was 3 yards in front of the kicking tee, if he was then Franklins kicker has either the longest legs in the state or took 3 long steps following the kick. Another false statement in your post is the second hit did not result in the kicker falling down.

I do need to correct my earlier statement - the Beech player hit the field goal kickers left ankle, not the right as I previously reported. Again this was cleared up by reviewing the tape.

If Beech seeks respect, clean up the cheap stuff, your team looked strong enough to not rely on these tactics.

Hahaha, riiiight Qb, riiiiight. I'm going to have to go with those who have seen it more than once on film and believe my Franklin people. You don't have to try blame others. Just accept responsibility.

Fball14, good to see you on the boards so soon after camp concluded today :justwrestle:

The personal protector for the punter was blocked into the punter causing him to go down. He did not just run into him on his own. If you wanna blame the beech player then blame him, but also blame franklins player for blocking him into the punter. Also, on the field goal unit that the coach was griping about when their kicker was his hit was also not beechs fault. Beechs blocker landed 3 yards in front of the kicking tee at the BLOCK POINT where he is suppose to go and franklins kicker stepped on him and then fell. Again, not beechs fault. Try paying closer attention to the game next time before you go getting all mad about people playing the game like its suppose to be played. :justwrestle:

If paying closer attention entails looking at film....I have, and Fan in the Stand is very accurate in his description of both accounts (he's looked at same film). Hope you and your cheerleading coaches have a nifty season :blink: . We will look for you on ESPN's cheerleading shows

Edited by BigDogDaddy