Huntingdon

dabear

I didn't see the Milan scrimmage, but iwatched Huntingdon do some damage Fri. They are loaded, big, fast, and intense. I am not a huningdon fan, I am a bulldog fan, but Hunitngdon is well coached and as fast as I have seen them in sometime. It should be a good game between Milan and Huntingdon in the semi fianls this year.

How did the bulldogs look?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bulldogs were very sluggish on defense and struggled on offense...just didn't seem to be into the flow....lots of sophmores played, but the first team offense seemed to have trouble with the Huge Haywood County defensive front.....The Dawgs will not see another team this season with the physical strength and speed of Haywood.....Look for Haywood to have another outstanding season, and look for

Milan to make the necessary adjustsments,(just like they did last year), and get the job done.......It was a strange scrimmage...6 plays and out.....regardless of where you were or what had happened.....Milan just couldn't get in the flow.....

my brotherinlaw was at that Huntingdon scrimmage. He was very impressed with them on both sides of the ball. Said it looks like they've made wholesale changes on offense and defense. He was almost awestruck by their team speed and commented on how much more aggressive they seemed. I may go see them next week at southside to see what my tigers have in store.

They scrimmaged Peabody and Dyer County. Dyer County did not know what hit them and Peabody did not fair much better. All I know is that Huntingdon did what they wanted to whomever they wanted whenever they wanted to do it.

They ran a 43 on defense and an "I" (for the most part) on defense. I was very impressed with them.

Peabody is still adjusting to a new offense. So at times they looked very good and at other times they looked very bad. It did appear that they pushed Dyer Co. around. As far as speed goes, they won't be winning any 100 yard dashes, but they well within thier speed. what I mean is that their staffknows their limitations and don't try to do anything that takes a great deal of speed. Defensively, they pursue well, not great, and are solid up the middle. They will only get better as Caoch Haney loves to play a lot of people. I think with a little luck they could finish second in that region.