Will Warren County win a game this year?

KarlChilders

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the Warren County fans think things are starting looking up for Pioneers they are in the process of renovating the stadium in McMinnville with metel bleachers & the Dr Pepper Co. has bought and installed a brand new scoreboard.

I now they renovating but over the years I have wondered why Warren Co. didn't build a new stadium next to the High School its a good distance from the where the school is to the old stadium there in town? Do players drive there cars to the stadium or do they bus from the High School to the stadium for home games?

Have they scrimmaged anyone ,and what was the scores?

Yes they scrimmaged Portland earler this month and they were going to scrimmage Rhea co. this past Friday but Rhea co. was a no show. There was a big thing in the paper about that yesterday. Coach Tidwell said that he got in touch with Rhea co. head coach and he said that they forgot about the scrimmage and had a diffrent one the same night.

I also think that the Pioneers should build a stadium at the high school but I think that will not happen until they show some improvment. There are enough rich ppl in warren co. to build 20 stadiums. Trust me that will happen in the next five years. It is true that some major renavations took place to Nunley Stadium this past summer. But this is little known a new locker room and field house is going to be built at the current high school. This will have indoor pratice facilities and all. The Pioneer baseball team already has this. I think that this is in preperation of a new stadium.

Edited by pioneerfootballer

stadium at the high school...where would they put it now? they've given fields to everyone but the bowling and cooking teams...board will not spend that kind of money in the next 5 years, and the 'rich' people round here are more likely to spend money on other civic projects (that's if the economy can ever make an upswing)...

WARRENMAN-

I play football for Chattanooga Central and i saw that you weren't to sure about who we are. Last year we went .500. We played Notre Dame on Thursday and won 35-0. We are returning 9 starters on both offense and defense. We are looking for a great year this year and are looking to go 8-2 at worst. We are looking forward to having a great game next week. Good luck.

P.S. Tell your boys they better have it strapped up tight.