Coffee County

chs4life

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too was at that scrimmage last spring. It was a game totally DOMINATED by SP. CC has always faired well in their preseason scrimmages over the last five or six years, but never seem to have it going in the regular season. After week two if they are looking impressive then and only then will I believe thay have turned a corner. Everything I hear is that their O-Line is going to be much the same as two years ago when their QB's didn't have enough time to get the snap much less run the ball sucessfully. I truely hope they have turned a corner and are going to be a near 500 team, I just don't believe it.

Froggy, You're right I think they've won 3 games in the past 3 years....that's the past. I think the fans, coaches and players are expecting things to be better in the future. Also, I don't think anyone has been bragging but only stating the facts and supporting the Red Raiders. I think from reading some of your past post's that you're a Tullahoma fan so I can see why you seem so concerned about all the excitement with your county rivals! By the way how are the Cat's looking this year? Go CCHS!

To Fanaticfor Football. The score of the CC and Dalton scrimmage was that CC beat them 3-2. CC showed that it wasnt a fluke with Soddy on this Wednesday. They showed up fired up and ready to rumble. To roughly qoute Daltons coach "CC's Defensive line was one of the best he has seen in years, they fired off quick, and dominated the blocks attempted on them." He proceeded to congradulate CC and wish them the best of luck this season.