BLACKMAN vs. Franklin Co.

BlazeP

Looks like Alsup scheduled all this big named teams in scrimmages just to make it a little easier down the road when we play teams like Lincoln Co., Gallatin, Brentwood, Riverdale, and Oakland. It should help us out later in the year if we can stay away from the injury bug... :)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Boys it's true! And it will commense early Monday morning. It's not just a scrimmage it's a workday with BA! When the guys were leaving after the Franklin scrimmage this afternoon there were alot of players with ice bags, I just hope 2 days is enough rest for all the bumps and bruises the guys have accumalated this past week! I know Corey was sore and I can only imagine how Kenny feels! We were pretty even with Franklin Co. and I heard they had their way with the Rebels last week from one of their parents, something like 70-0. I just hope we have a good practice dayand come away with no injuries! :)

Actually, the BA v. FCHS score was 38-7, and the scrimmage went 3 quarters. The starter vs. starter portion went 15 minutes of clock time, and the score at the end of that was 31-0. Don't get to anxious, though. It's only a scrimmage, not a game, and BA looked very mortal in the Dickson County scrimmage last night.

if blackman is beaten baddly by Ba it is not the worst thing that can happen. Yeah, it is bad, but it will at least let them know where they need to be when the season opens. Last year they got beat in sevral scrimmages, but they went on to have a great season. you only get good by playing the best.