Hardest hitter

tja310tja

McAllister is an outstanding prospect. I don't know what kind of student he is, but if he is a qualifier after next year, he will have his choice of schools.

I've watched him play since he was in the sixth grade. My son is his age, and his teams played Anthony's teams during the middle school years. McAllister is the type of kid who has had "star" written all over him since a very young age.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is absurd. Does anyone get the clue yet??............. You asked who the hardest hitter was in TN. Do you think you are going to get 1 and only 1 answer? OK I'll play along. The hardest hitter I THINK is Lee Jones(created player) from Oklahoma Sooners on my 2004 NCAA College Football game on PS2. He has set the record in a single game and season for most sacks and tackles. Getting hit by him is like getting hit in the mouth with a 2x4...............he's just a freshmeat though but his 40 time is 4.20. He is OLB. The next hardest hitter is my RB who is 6'8 375 pounds that runs a 4.30. He has set every single rushing record there is for a game, season and career. He has won the Heisman 4 years in a row taken the Sooners to 4 National Championships and has rushed for 13500 yards in 4 years. Also the Sooners are on a 85 game winning streak and in the past 13 games have yet to allow a team to score a single point, much less get to the 50 yard line. Oh one other thing the play difficulty is on Heisman.