MBA vs. Trinity

AusDan

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no the game will be played at mba for sure. the tickets are already on sale on campus at $6. and i've heard that this game can be sold out, so you really should get there early if you want access.

Oh no! It can't sell out. OK, let's pray that I don't have to work... but if I do, it'll be till 5. Going from Cool Springs to MBA, think that's enough time for me to get there and still get a ticket?

Oh no! It can't sell out. OK, let's pray that I don't have to work... but if I do, it'll be till 5. Going from Cool Springs to MBA, think that's enough time for me to get there and still get a ticket?

probably not, i heard the gates open at 4. which means that people will probably be tailgating well before then.

FHS if i were you i would go down to MBA sometime during the work week and get your ticket. They are selling them all week in the main office and in the athletics office. I would say they'll probably stop letting people in by kickoff.

But to help out, they have opened up three entrances to the field. There will be one entrance for the trinity fans and busloads. one for local and mba students, and then one for the public, just so the lines aren't too long.

If your wanting to watch a good game go somewhere else. Trinty will roll to a easy victory unless MBA picked up a half dozen D-1 kids. Trinty is in an elite class this year. The Brouhm"Spelling?" kid is for real. I saw him in a game as a soph and he was awsome. MBA is one of the best teams in this state but they get smoked in this one. Save your money and watch it on Comcast.

Edited by jaxoncm