Best Player of the last decade

boneal52

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Josh Shelton from coalfield should still be playing right now. Ask anyone team,anyone that played him if he would have workedout, and had the grades he could be in the NFL a 6'1~ 260~ RB ran a 4.5 maybe weighed more back then but I was little cant member. Had a 2000+ rushing season, the thing he he never worked out and tried in school and he was still a beast on the field. Anyone else that seen him play would agree with me.

I would put Jonathan Ward on this list. This kid put up some pretty impressive #'s. He was Class A Mr. Football last year and a finalist the year before. He led CHS to 3 undefeated seasons on both sides of the ball. He did this in one of the toughest 1A regions in the state. He has gone on to MTSU. I think he passed up some SEC opportunities to do this. Im not saying he's the best ever. But he is one of the best in the last ten years. P.S He was also kicker,punter,and the best wa-wa-wa-waterboy. Good Luck Jonathan.

• 3 weeks later...