Blackman vs. Lincoln County

FairInMyFavor

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slim, I'll make another prediction. Gregory for Lincoln County will gain more yds than ANY of Blackman's running backs. Gregory is not the biggest back, nor is he the fastest, but he is running behind some MONSTERS. For those who say Blackman can stop Lincoln County's ground game....hide and watch. I couldn't believe the size of Lincoln County's line.

I cant wait untill Friday!!!

inot2bad are you trying to say that Blackman hasnt gone up against big o-lines before? Trust me they have. Also just because they are big doesnt make them a better player. I know #72 and #74 play both ways, are they in good enough condition to do that? Especially if the Blaze put together 9,10,11 play drives. Hey I am a big guy myself and i know how tired you can get out there. :justwrestle:

Shady, I may have overstated. I am sure Blackman HAS gone up against some big lines before, and probably some bigger and faster than Lincoln County's. Blackman is due more credit. They are well coached and will probably make it a good game. They are probably faster than Lincoln County at several positioins. Lincoln County will have to play good ball to win. It's not as if Blackman has no chance at all, and Coach Alsup will have his team believing they can win. That means a lot. I hope it is a good game.

trust me coach louis thompson has his horses in shape. it should be an eventful evening. i look for lc to put plenty of points up. it will not be a pushover however. i think are boys will be ready to handle the buissness though. we have to keep our focus though because im sure the blaze will be ready to play so if we dont come out and stick right off the bat.....we could be in a heap of trouble. prediction still same.

42-10 lincoln county

go falcons!.!.!.!.!.!

42-10 Lincoln Co. over Blackman!!!!!!!!!!!!! As Lee Corso would say "NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND". You gotta be out of your mind if you think BLACKMAN will get beat that bad. You talk about how BLACKMAN will be ready for this game, well if thats the case why do you say we'll lose 42-10. It doesn't make any sense..Look its gonna be a close game and it will probably go into overtime were then it's anybodies game. Good intuition tells me BLACKMAN pulls it out in the end......... :huh:

BLACKMAN - 17 ; Lincoln Co. - 14

ok blaze.....as i stated in an earlier post.....the game will be much closer than the score. it will be a good game up until the 4th quarter. lincoln county will start pulling away. yes i think blackman will come out playing...but i dont think they will be able to hold lc the entire game. there for....42-10 lc