Webb at AE

AERoadrunners

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think webb will win this game. webb hasnt lost to AE ever. this senior class has beaten the crap out of AE everytime we have played them. freshmen, jv, middle school on pilot. we have either shut out or beaten the living crap out of Ae and i just think webb has the team chemistry to come out and beat the roadrunners. webb is hype and rolfes and spence the best duo in knoxville will tear up the toss left and right that the roadrunners run every play. i think webb wins in a close one

Yo Yo to all my playas out there, its time for them Spartans to Shine in this weeks game at A-E. Webb is Lead by a small yet tight senior class headed by the top linebacking core in the State, Greg Rolfes and Spence Hunter. Along with solid team chemistry and great Junior play out of my boy Ryan Walker (woodee) and quarterback Art. Long. This years team is ready to make a statement and put last year behind them. A-E look out, the Spartans are hyped and ready for the roadrunners and wont this one slip away. No Question, A-E has speed but Webb's answer lies in #35 Ryan Walker who can control the ground game and the clock along with the tandem of Hunter and Rolfes who see the game better than anyone on the field. The Spartans Strong kicking game will have to come up huge friday. The Kicking duties lie in the leg of #17 Bryce Weeter the D 1 prospect out of Maryville Tn, who has already made a statment by wining the punting contest at halftime of the Jamboree. Weeter's leg will be big for field possesion and a late field goal for a three point victory by the Spartans. In the end, the hardnosed Spartan WILL WIN friday in a close one marking a huge victory for the 03 version of the Webb Spartans!!

I can't believe all you Webb Spartants are talking that ying yang along with Mr. John Paul

First to John Paul: AE's coaches staff don't teach their team rap songs. They teach them how to win the championship unlike you. You may be the one out there teaching your teams rap songs. AE players learn from their coaches how to be a man, a team player, and how to maintain good grades in school. Don't judge AE because of their surroundings.

Now to Webb: In 1999 when you all beat the BABY Roadrunners for the championship, your boy Ryan Walker was on the Roadrunners team! Now I'm not going to make any excuses for that lost but that was little league. This is High School there is a big difference. Now one thing I can say about Pilot, they pay their players parents to bring their kids out there to play for them. So is that what Webb does too? Come on now!

Now to the game: Ryan can't be over the field the whole time so if you think one man is going to carry Webb to the victory, you better think twice. But continue doing that talking, AE will show up ready to make you eat your words...

Now to ShaneC: My boy! We're not thinking about Fulton, Fulton better be thinking about Carter because them Hornets are for real this year and they are capable of beating Fulton again this year.

Back to John Paul you can love AE's motto or hate it but its encouraging the Roadrunners to Dominate in order to make it back to the State

1-2-3 Dominate 3-2-1 Back to the State

Edited by AERoadrunners

Now John Paul, you are always jumping band wagon to band wagon and then dawging Fulton year in and year out when you went to FULTON. And my boy AE Roadrunner is right maybe you are the one teaching the kids rap songs or buying them beer or such other. So John Paul don't be hating on AE or Fulton because you know you would like to coach at either school instead of coaching midget football out at Fountain City.

Now to my boy: Big T, hopefully Fulton and AE will come into the mix in week 2 off big wins from good opponents then maybe me and you can chill over at AE at the game with all the B&G Club kids and have a laugh about the drunken Waldo running that organization. So Big T, have a great week and we will see you Firday Night at the Bachelor Party and throw back a few for old Snyder.

Big T,

Holla at cha boy this week,

ShaneC

B):lol:

Like I said before, I don't think Webb can handle AE. Rolfes and Hunter are both very good linebackers, but what about the ones at AE. I don't think Ryan Walker can win the game alone. He is a very talented running back, but he doesn't really have a solid QB or WR to help him out, like I said before. AE lives on big plays, which I think will hurt them. Webbs secondary looked a little weak, do to lack of speed. I think AE will win this game because they have better athletes and better speed. But for the sake of Div 2, I hope Webb wins. They are much improved from last year...so good luck to them. Halloween should be fun this year...