sd vs. red bank anypredictions

sdfan1234

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow........nice pick.......I thought sdfan was nuts when he said Soddy by thirty, but it appears he was right on top of it.

yes utatch everyone thought i was nuts when making this prediction but i knew that it was gonna happen b/c of the changes we made to our team and the senior leadership of the team is outstanding.they all trust each other. last night game was COMPLETE DOMINATION! thats all that needs to be said. the whole team last night got most of there momentum from the defense with emphasis on craig mosgrove who had the best game he has ever had. expect more of the same in the games to come! and yes everyone thought i was crazy but the final score was 34-0

Great game soddy. Phelps played well and paul campbell and kyle winton both had good games. yalls d looked really good. red bank players dont get you heads down about it. i know how it feels to know that you have a good team and still get beat like that it happened to central twice last year and one of the times was by soddy. yall are gonna be fine. soddy is a good team. central is lookin forward to a good game with yall later on in the year. till then good luck. o and im not sure who said that the coaching didnt matter but take it from a central player, it does matter.....alot. central hasnt had a competative team for years untill we got a new coaching staff. we didnt get any new players just a new staff.

SD looked great.

Ultimate, who made the calls?

I saw a lot of improvement from last week as well as into the game last night.

I may wind up eating crow before the season is over!

They looked stronger and more confident as the game went on and that is a terrific sign.

Your right Clarencemamma, that was an easy win. Also, your right when you say WE shouldn't predict the whole season on winning the first game. Your also correct when you say it will be our easiest game.

Csense don't fire the grill up just yet we have 9 more games, atleast. Remember this time last year, a 1-2 start. We need to keep our feet on the ground and our heads on straight. And the calls, they came from the booth, just look over your right shoulder.

Deepball Dad