Livingston Academy Vs. Smith County

livingstonfreak

Muffin, i joined the Air Force and I will be leaving for basic training Oct. 1. I am going to take a test to try to get into the academy so i can play some ball. if i dont make it into that, they will pay for my college and they have b-ball teams i can join. some travel and play college and semi pro teams so no matter what i will be playing. troy claiborne RB for g-ville last year also joined and i think me and him leave the same day. but back to the thread.....good luck to my owls friday and throughout the season. :P

SC-31

LA-21

October is better in San Antonio than August. Good luck!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF SC PLAYS FOR 4 QUARTES INSTEAD OF 2 THEN THEY WILL DOMINATE, I SAW THEM IN THE FIRST HALF OF THE G-VILLE GAME AND AS MUCH AS I HATE TO ADMIT IT, THEY LOOKED GOOD. FROM WHAT I HEAR, LA DIDN'T DO TO WELL IN THE SCRIMMAGE AGAINST GORDONSVILLE. I AM NOT SURE, I WASNT THERE. BUT IF CARTHAGE LETS LA KEEP UP WITH THEM THEN IT WILL BE A CLOSER GAME THAN WE ALL THOUGHT.

What was that you said rue? Smith County looked good? You might need to repeat that one for me. If you are who I think you are, You know me. Good Luck to the kitties across the river. Ray is an incredible athlete,but most of all. Go Owls. We are all tired of the talk about livingston being great. I don't doubt that they are good,but I think SC's defense is better than LA's offense. The Young defensive backfield is going to have to step up tonight. GO OWLS