Milan football...cocky or confident?

Tombstone52

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No dog in this fight... but I did see several fans with Milan 2003 State Champ

shirts on at the Jamboree in Jackson, when I asked one of the players moms I work with about it she said look alittle closer in small print it also reads

(are born not made) in much smaller text. She as a mom was worried that this might come back and bite them on the butt.. Most teams have a theme for their season and they have t-shirts with it printed on them if this is Milan's,

then so be it . They have a stong football history and winning tradition in Milan.

They feel confident enough to wear them .

:lol: Unless you are blind you must not have read all of the t-shirt. It says, "State Champions, Made Not Born." Certainly the Milan program has alot to boast about with State Championship in 1971AA, 1977AA, 1998AA, 1999AAA. Along with those titles we have one of the winningest Current Head Coaches in Jeff Morris who accepts nothing less that each players best. And as I recall Retired Head Coach John Tucker is the all-time winningest head coach in TN football.

Unless you can boast of such accomplishments you are certainly playing arm chair quarterback, spouting off, make judgement calls, and taking things out of context. Let the record show that Milan is not overlooking anyone this season. All the while staying focused and accepting nothing less than the best. GO DAWGS!

milan is definitely cocky, tombstone52, but i believe they can walk the walk. until someone proves otherwise, i think milan is the best 2A team of the west and one of the best of the west overall. the september 26 matchup with jcm with be a defining moment in this team's season, as will the october 10 meeting with huntingdon.

milan is definitely cocky, tombstone52, but i believe they can walk the walk. until someone proves otherwise, i think milan is the best 2A team of the west and one of the best of the west overall. the september 26 matchup with jcm with be a defining moment in this team's season, as will the october 10 meeting with huntingdon.

Thriller.............You disappoint me. Some of your posts lately sound as if you never donned the Blue and Gold !!!! You don't have to pretend anymore that you don't know what's coming. The secret is out !! Just sit back, watch, listen and enjoy. The last laugh is always the best !!!!