Chattanooga Individual Champ.

CXCRunner

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very true trackboy I think our team is doing fine this year considering what all has happened and that we are missing two of our key runners. Jeffery Garret a freshman last year first race of the season ran 17:09 at Milton Hill Dam then got injured. Then he started out this summer good running awesome then he got a stress fracture that he only now recently came back from. Kyle Mcdowell last year as a junior ran 16:27 at state and he should be one of our best runners this year but he had some heart problems and just came back alittle over a week ago.

Edited by TrackandCross

Sounds like a lot of crying going on...... Bradley stop making excuses. Awwwww you lost your best runners- awwwwwww, awwwwww, boo hoooo hoooo booo hoooo hooooo. Get better and then i'll give you the privelage to complain

I think it is funny that Guesswho sticks his nose in other people's races and he can't even win his own!? LOL....Guesswho, who do you even run for??? Thought so!!! :D

Well I'm going to add a little girl talk to all this guy stuff. I really hated to hear that Meridith Dement of Notre Dame is out for the season. :D She is a great all around kid and is a great runner. I've watched her run since third or fourth grade and there was no doubt she was improving with every race. I doubt that she would have beaten Shelley Taylor but at least she was making it a little more interesting. Hope someone else steps up and makes it interesting on Thursday.

Sounds like a lot of crying going on...... Bradley stop making excuses. Awwwww you lost your best runners- awwwwwww, awwwwww, boo hoooo hoooo booo hoooo hooooo. Get better and then i'll give you the privelage to complain

I was just responding to what runnerboy said. " Do you think you can beat us when we are full strengeth" Does runnerboy really think he can beat us when we are full strength.

Ha. What I meant by full strength is us running our top 5 guys (if you remember I said you might have a chance if we ran our 10th guy instead of mike). Yes, I definatley think we can beat you no matter if you are "full strength" or not. See buddy we've been racing tired, holding 70+ miles and 3 strength/speed workouts a week, and now that we are starting to peak it won't be any contest. I will be greatly suprised may be even dissapointed if your number 1 guy beats our 4 at region. Well that's my 2 cents.

Edited by runnerboy