Chattanooga Individual Champ.

CXCRunner

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the Chattanooga Times Free Press, on the boys side Baylor should win the team title and Oliver should win individually. Apparently Zach McCool will be his competition. For the girls, I would expect the sophmore from Georgia, sorry I can't remember the school, to literally obliterate the field. I think Bradley has a chance for the team title.

Yeah wouldn't pay much attention to those Chattanooga rankings looks like they only rank certain people what did Buckley run last year at state 16:08 and what did Zach run 16:21 not trying to take anything away from Zach they could be going by what they did in track but I know Zack didn't get close to Buckley's 9:47 2 mile. Anyways I think it will be tight between Oliver and Buckley.

Look's like all the talk about Shelley Taylor is true. She was so out in front for the whole race. Everyone in TN should be glad that she's from Georgia. Don't know who the girl was from Dade County but she was a surprise second. As a team both CCS and Bradley girls looked strong. It's going to be a lot of fun to watch in the weeks to come.

Bradley's girls do look very competitive. After Jackie they were packed in together. Cleveland's best girl looks like she's ahead of Jackie at this point. It sho1uld be an interesting region meet on the girls' side. It also looks like Cleveland could give Bradley some nice competition for the boys.

Runner boy is logged on, but this is Coach. Sorry Runnerboy.

Edited by runnerboy

• 3 weeks later...