Perry Co. Football, What Are There Chances II

HighSchoolStats

I finally had a chance to read this thread, and It brings me great displeasure to see an ex-football player, possibly waterboy(vikin te) trying to run down a successful Perry Co. football program. It is obvious he hasn't been to the two games this year where PC has played with more heart and discpline than any PC team in the past. I believe DonHaney stated it best when talking about the scheduling. I predict PC to finish the year with only 2 losses, and I wish them the best of luck!! To players and coaches......Ignore all the jealous ex-students(I want even refer to them as ex-players because they are an embarrassment to the program.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i wouldn't look at all the ex players as embaresments casue believe me we are not. There are some idiots who like to talk a lot but thats just one guy u know. The vikings are good and we are happy for them its about time they start a winning tradition and get the program going. But there has been some heck of guys played in pc who didn't get the attention they diserved and to say we are an embarsment to the program would b the most jackassed ignorant thing i have ever heard. kind of makes me want to PUKKE!

i am coach bradley. bronson as vikingte said. i have just read the statements made and was very upset. i would like to respond on several of the false statements.

1. i dont know who you are (lucky for you) i do not have a chip on my shoulder until now. i am not little! 100 dollars says i can bench more than you.

it takes a very small man to post and not come to say these things to our faces.

you have not talked to me or coach rice.

2. I played under coach rice in highschool and now i am privledged to work along side of him. We would love to pass the ball and are working very hard on it but we have won 2 great games on the ground. why would any coach quit what works??

you would know that if you were as good as you say.

3. i have not forced anyone to quit. the strongest player is still playing(drew) the ones who quit were by no means strong. they were weakest in the muscle that counts the most .... the heart.

4 my boys are disciplined and strong were it counts.

5 ask any player playing right now what they think of being 2-0

6 if viking te is so great why isnt he playing college????????????????

Coach rice is a great coach and knows more about the game than anyone i know

you should respect him . if you become a coach,which i doubt will ever happen,

we will run the ball along with the score all the way up.

Thanks to coacht for removing those comments.

Thanks to everone who took up for coaches everywhere

viking te has no clue what he is talking about.

to viking te... come see me sometime tim

coach bronson this is thomas greenway u would probley remember me if u saw my face but nice message man i am proud of u guys and keep up the good work man i gave u credit just a little while ago i am coming to usj but dont hope for anything to much casue they are mad as heck bout losing friday well keep up the good work and try to keep viking te " u know who i am talking bout" under control

I srongly agree with coach bradleys statement because i play football at perry co. and we have worked too hard for somebody to run us down. I am a Wideout and sure i would love too pass the ball but when my team rushes for all most 400 yds i will gladly block the cornerback so we can get a first down. Sure people loved to watch pc and lewis co. play. But lets get real hohenwald is 2A and always has a pretty decent team . But when u have 28 players on your team and hardly any depth its hard to stay healthy and its hard to try to win under most of these conditions. I have faith in my team and myself thats why coach rice changed our schedule around to put us in a position to win some games for a change.

So dont run us down b/c u didnt have the chance to play for coach rice and our other good coaches. If u really a "Viking" u would be happy for us and be there this friday nite to cheer us on. I have no hard felling on the person that typed this but i do disagree. Devin Bunch

i am coach bradley. bronson as vikingte said. i have just read the statements made and was very upset. i would like to respond on several of the false statements.

1. i dont know who you are (lucky for you) i do not have a chip on my shoulder until now. i am not little! 100 dollars says i can bench more than you.

it takes a very small man to post and not come to say these things to our faces.

you have not talked to me or coach rice.

2. I played under coach rice in highschool and now i am privledged to work along side of him. We would love to pass the ball and are working very hard on it but we have won 2 great games on the ground. why would any coach quit what works??

you would know that if you were as good as you say.

3. i have not forced anyone to quit. the strongest player is still playing(drew) the ones who quit were by no means strong. they were weakest in the muscle that counts the most .... the heart.

4 my boys are disciplined and strong were it counts.

5 ask any player playing right now what they think of being 2-0

6 if viking te is so great why isnt he playing college????????????????

Coach rice is a great coach and knows more about the game than anyone i know

you should respect him . if you become a coach,which i doubt will ever happen,

we will run the ball along with the score all the way up.

Thanks to coacht for removing those comments.

Thanks to everone who took up for coaches everywhere

viking te has no clue what he is talking about.

to viking te... come see me sometime tim

bronson you made todd quit, I have been writing those posts under tims name

I am very pleased to see the players come on here and defend the coaches. Coach Bradley, I am embarrassed that someone from Perry County would say something like that about you or any of the coaches. You saw the crowd that we brought to Cornersville last Friday night, the fans of the Vikings are behind you and the team 100%. Good Luck Friday against USJ. We may not beat them, but I think they will come out of it with some respect for a very good, well coached team.

Greg Collins

I just got a call from Tim about the post I wrote directed at him, and he informed me that it was not him who wrote that stuff about the coaches and stuff under the alias viking_te. So, i say who ever is the coward that wrote that stuff about the coaches in what looks like to be a cover up, be a man and tell who you are. Don't be a yellow belly. :angry:

Edited by robjim