South Fulton Red Devils

DaRock

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off tombstone, who are we supposed to play? Basically, most of the area single A teams in the same region have the same schedule in a different order. But nevermind that, i have a great idea. Why don't South Fulton pick up Milan, Westview, Central, Union City, Mayfield, Tilghman, Huntingdon, JCM, and the Tennessee Titans and then we will hopefully have a harder schedule than the rest of the teams around here, although we won't have played enough region games to get in the post season. Show me a single A team around here who just has alot harder schedule, or even a moderately harder schedule YEAR IN AND YEAR OUT. I'm not saying ours is the hardest by any means, but besides Fulton Co.,who we just picked up this year, basically every non region game we have played we have been the underdog in the last 5-6 years. But nevermind that if a team rebuilds we should now back out of the contract to pick up much harder teams and just wait until they get back up to par.

First off tombstone, who are we supposed to play? Basically, most of the area single A teams in the same region have the same schedule in a different order. But nevermind that, i have a great idea. Why don't South Fulton pick up Milan, Westview, Central, Union City, Mayfield, Tilghman, Huntingdon, JCM, and the Tennessee Titans and then we will hopefully have a harder schedule than the rest of the teams around here, although we won't have played enough region games to get in the post season. Show me a single A team around here who just has alot harder schedule, or even a moderately harder schedule YEAR IN AND YEAR OUT. I'm not saying ours is the hardest by any means, but besides Fulton Co.,who we just picked up this year, basically every non region game we have played we have been the underdog in the last 5-6 years. But nevermind that if a team rebuilds we should now back out of the contract to pick up much harder teams and just wait until they get back up to par.

GOOD POINT

i feel honored that you put our 2a teams in the same category with the tennessee titans but i do believe bruceton always has a pretty tight schedule...they seem to work a few teams in there like huntingdon, USJ, and even camden would be moderatly good team for them to play. maybe if you did decide to play some teams of that caliber, the playoffs wouldnt be so rough.

(JCS, USJ, Fayette Academy) any of the three would kill South Fulton. Ask Halls about 7A. Perry County or Trinity Christian would hold there on and probably beat South Fulton. How are you going to the state? You have to go through 7A to get to state, it will never happen. South Fulton you are fortunate that 8A is down this year. Keep it real.

None of the 3 teams you mentioned will win any games other than in their weak 8A region. Although all 3 teams could beat South Fulton, the bottom line is South Fulton could go 10-0 and still not deserve to be in the Top Ten of Class A in the state because of their weak schedule.