South Fulton Red Devils

DaRock

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not in any way going to say that South Fulton has the toughest schedule around, however it compares to most other area single A teams. This schedule has seen NO major changes for this season, meaning they didn't pick up teams trying to doctor their record. The only team that they did pick up was fulton co. who i'll be the first to admit isn't the best in the world. But lets look at what dhbb says.. "South Fulton always plays a weak schedule, probably the weakest in the state of all classifications."

fulton co. - like i said, not like they were in the mid- 90's

ballard co. - perinial ky power who's going through coaching change not the best they have ever been, but are decent

gleason - also played by, West Carroll, Halls, Greenfield, Bruceton

fulton city - rivalry game, although down this year, normally most athletic team on schedule also played by greenfield

bruceton

dresden

greenfield

lake co. - once again, played by West Carroll, Bruceton, Halls, Greenfield

halls

west carroll

I would like to take this time though, to apologize to everyone for South Fulton not dropping teams when they are down, and for playing basically the same other teams that everyone else in the region does.

8A is the weakest its been in many years. Its likely that none of the teams will wind up with a winning record except South Fulton. Trinity killed West Caroll. Perry County killed Greenfield. JCS killed Halls and Halls beat Bruceton. South Fulton you have the weakest schedule according to opponents won/loss record (0-14). Dont let 4 wins against winless opponents cloud your thinking. You will make the playoffs but dont make any plans on playing in week 2 of the playoffs.

dont hate on South Fulton. honestly i think we play a pretty tough scedule. halls(home), west carroll(away), dresden(away) and greenfield(home) i mean come on! i say thats a pretty tough secedule! i mean just becuase we aint got USJ, JCS, Huntingdon or Milan on our scedule. dhbb, where u from and y u bashin South Fulton so bad? what have we done to u lately?

Edited by dc38257

Big Props to South Fulton on their win friday nite again Fulton City, 55-6. Now comes a test for this Red Devil team against Bructon. Bructon lost a big game to USJ, 34-6 and Bructon will come in looking for the upset. Big RED u better b ready! good luck FRIDAY NITE! and when SF beats Bructon, can we get some respect?

no bc bruceton is not doing too well this year. they are rebuilding and havent done so well this year they got beat pretty bad last year to an off-year USJ and halls a week ago. the only way you can get recognition is to pick up some harder teams to play...greenfield...west carroll(although they are having a good year)...dresden...halls...dont make me laugh