South Fulton Red Devils

DaRock

South Fultton is much improved and looks like the favorite to me in Region 8A.

Congratulations to South Fulton on a great start, this could be your year. South Fulton has the speed in the backfield, if they get outside its a foot race and the South Fuilton backs are going to win most of the races. South Fulton can put up alot of points and they play pretty good defense.

But you still cant count Bruceton out even though they are down from last year, they still have one of the best coaches around and he will have them ready. West Carroll, Halls and Greenfield all have a chance to win the region. 8A is wide open this year and anyone is capable of an upset.

Edited by Greenfieldfan

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South Fultton is much improved and looks like the favorite to me in Region 8A.

Congratulations to South Fulton on a great start, this could be your year. South Fulton has the speed in the backfield, if they get outside its a foot race and the South Fuilton backs are going to win most of the races. South Fulton can put up alot of points and they play pretty good defense.

But you still cant count Bruceton out even though they are down from last year, they still have one of the best coaches around and he will have them ready. West Carroll, Halls and Greenfield all have a chance to win the region. 8A is wide open this year and anyone is capable of an upset.

GreenFieldFan, U make A lot of sense, And U R right 8A is wide open this year. I havent seen Bruceton, West Carroll or Halls play this year but From what im seeing, Halls aint no joke, neither is West Carroll or South Fulton. I think South Fulton will win 8A and go to the playoffs and Halls, West Carroll, and Greenfield will all have great seasons and go to the playoffs. 8A is probally one of the most wide open regions. Its anybodys ballgame

this bructon team lacks leadership. they lost a lot of talent from last year. this bructon team is super young but they have another willis that is pretty good. like i said before bructon's playoff run will end this year. i still say they win 3-5 games. FBFAN8, Ur right, the lost to halls last week really hurt them and they lost some of that mental edge.

Edited by dc38257