The first show

TankTalk

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great show last night guys. I missed the first half because I was used to you all not being on. I was beginning to wonder if the show was going to be on this year. What coaches did you have on? Don't get your feeling hurt Stiltner, but please tell the kids to stop calling to get extra credit , it was like watching paint dry towards the end. Keep up the good work guys!

hehe, I am glad Matt did that the first week. With no in-area promotion of the show, was afraid nobody would know and not call.

It was just a little fun to start the show off and I thank all of his kids that did call in.

We had coach King (Kingston), coach Johnson (Oliver Springs), coach Moser (Midway), Earl Nall (TSSAA Webmaster) on and we had a few Jr. high coaches call in. We called coach Rhodes while he was in the shower and missed his slot. :)

Next week, we hope to get Coach Webb and King up to talk about the Kingston/Rockwood game. We will do our best.

Not bad actually for the first week. Something to continue, get more people and have fun giving some sports information.

I hope you can get Coach Webb and Coach King. That should be a great show. I'm glad you are focusing on high school athletics because as much as I love UT football I hate when Ron and Mike start on college fb. I watch your shows for high school sports. There are plenty of other sources for college info. I hope you can include the middle schools as well. Those guys work just as hard.