Best QB's in Hgh School

stumpman13

Croach,

I have not seen Edmiston and that is why I did not mention him, but a friend of mine from Lincoln Co. says he has great size and is an unreal athlete. Will he play QB in college or will he be labeled as an "athlete"?

Anybody from Riverdale, Blackman, or Franklin care to give their thoughts on Michael Edmiston from Lincoln County. Those teams have seen Edmiston...up close and personal.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark Cunningham from CAK is the best quarterback in the Knoxville area. He is tall, 6 foot 3 and can throw the ball 60 yards. He has good touch and can read defenses. If he had a big line and fast recievers he would be unstoppable. As for College potential he has all the tools and the build to add extra weight. Want to see the best Quaterback in this area, go to a CAK game and get a eye full.

Everyone knows that Obion Co's Wes Moore can throw the ball; his 3200 yards and 36 TD's last year prove that. What you might not know is that he ran for 95 yards and 2 TD's Friday night in their win over Martin Westview. OC's new veer system is showcasing Wes's multiple talents. Though he is yet to prove himself to be Steve Young or Michale Vick, he is certainly proving that he isn't one dimensional. It will be fun to watch.

IF HE`S SO GREAT WHY DON`T ANY ONE HERE ABOUT HIM??

3200 YARDS PASSING IN ONE SEASON I WANT TO SEE!!!

OH YA WHY DID HE LEAD YOUR TEAM TO STATE?

Tennessee has several great quarterbacks. Edmiston, Fisher, Wolke, Schlappi, and Solima. Thats the only ones that stick out in mind in the middle tenn area. These guys are the real deal if you ask me. 4 of them all leading the state in passing....

Randy Schlappi Ezell-Harding 1139 yards 11 td's

Matt Solima Franklin 810 yards 9 td's

Michael Fisher MBA 609 yards 3 td's

David Wolke Smyrna 591 yards 2 td's

Michael Edmiston Lincoln Co 236 yards 4 td's

They've only played 3 or 4 games so look for these stats to improve, and if they keep going at the pace they're on, then it could get really interesting in the battle for best qb in middle tn at the end of the season. Im interested in seeing who leads their team to murfreesboro though.

Edited by Cutback

• 2 weeks later...