Kingston(2-0) @ Rockwood(2-0)

SHORT10

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skipper66,

I believe Rockwood can double 125yds. They have a good backfield, QB, and WRS. They will be able to put over 250 yards up for the game easy. And Rockwood's D, hasn't gave up alot of yardage either. Sweetwater had a couple of big plays and that is it for the yardage, that Rockwood has given up. Rockwood is the underdog once again but, that don't bother us. We like making these so-called upsets. And what's so bad is that they ain't even upsets. Go Tigers.

A lot of hype surrounding this game. Always been a tradition in Roane county to show out for the big game atmosphere. Well, we've heard the talk all week. Everything, and I mean everything has been said that can be said (even some of the tasteless comments), and it's time to lay it down on the field. No matter how much speculation goes on, it won't be decided until tomorrow night. Good Luck to both teams. Get'er done boys! Go Tigers

Sorry Don,

you don't even have a point with kingston being unscored on. They have played 2 VERY waek offenses. Not to mention 2 VERY weak defenses as well. I'm not going to say that Rockwood will definitly score, but their chances will be 10x as great as Harriman's were. Until they shut out or even hold low a "quality" opponent, don't say anything about Kingston's D just yet. So here is this, the matchup should be a good one, but as always we'll have to wait til friday to find out.

ACCARP