Referees

mctigersportsfan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I "was" being serious.....seems to be a whole lot of work that I may not have realized. Also seems quite pricey. I think I will check into it further. Satch are you an official ? You seem to know quite a bit about it. Anyways I really appreciate the valuable information.

addicted,

I used to ump some little league baseball years ago. I've got a buddy that officiates. He loves it. I'd suggest you give 'er a shot. :D

Will Cheatam Co. please shut up!! no one cares about you guys, you have no history in football whatsoever. Williamson Co.'s worst three teams would kill the best Cheatam Co. Harpeth, and Sycamore. So dont come on here trying to act like you have proven anything. When is the last time you guys won a state championship? Well to let you know Williamson Co. had one last year, and could possibly make it another this year. So when you have a ring to show for your hard work then we can talk.

• 1 year later...
Will Cheatam Co. please shut up!! no one cares about you guys, you have no history in football whatsoever. Williamson Co.'s worst three teams would kill the best Cheatam Co. Harpeth, and Sycamore. So dont come on here trying to act like you have proven anything. When is the last time you guys won a state championship? Well to let you know Williamson Co. had one last year, and could possibly make it another this year. So when you have a ring to show for your hard work then we can talk.

400763[/snapback]

It has been there for quite a while. Not sure of the year.