warren co v. white co

hoop20

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toooooo much Dale Lewis for the Pioneers to handle. It should be close for a quarter (possibly two qtrs) but the Warriors should be able to get another 'W' this week. If the Warriors can get a 'W' , they would be at 3-1 (2-0 in the region) and would have some great confidence headed into what I consider a brutal finishing schedule. I will say there is some buzz around the WC program. Fans are excited, alumni is excited, and you can see the determination from players to get to the next level (playoffs ?).

WCHS -14

I don't think White County is going to blow anyone away this year, but I do believe Warren County will be one of their easier games.

The White County players are starting to get it. They really can win. They won't give up. These 2 wins have boosted their confidence, and there is a spring in their step now.

I sure hope the fans turn out in huge numbers to support them in their home opener.

If warren county try to run the same 3 plays that it has in 2 games, them white county by 3 tds. Warren county has got to get a new offensive cond. and open things up. The inside veer that don`t know how to run just don`t work in 5A. The defense hangs untill they get down by 2 tds and then everbody including the coaches says" oh no, hear we go agian". Could be a good first half, but a sleeper after that. :D

I hope Warren County can turn their program around, but if you're from Sparta you've got to think that at the end of the day your football team could be 3-1! How long has it been since that happened to their team. It should be a good game and one that Warren County thinks they have a shot a winning but I'll hold off on any predications in this contest.

Edited by ELA

ELA said:

I hope Warren County can turn their program around, but if you're from Sparta you've got to think that at the end of the day your football team could be 3-0! How long has it been since that happened to their team. It should be a good game and one that Warren County thinks they have a shot a winning but I'll hold off on any predications in this contest.

White County lost to Cookeville 30-26 in Week One after upsetting Tullahoma 28-27 in Week Zero. If White County wins, they'll be 3-1.

Edited by SemperFiBlue