South Doyle vs Halls

mtjulietguru

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt it. This is a game of really bad teams. The thing you can say about Halls is they are young and have heart. I hope Halls wins. They play to the best of their ability and while I don't care for Sheperd's offense, he is a class act. That is more than can be said about the coach at SD. My guess Halls 14-10 winners.

If you gave Halls coaches -South-Doyle's players they would win alot of games. The Halls bucket is pretty low on Athletes this year. I don't think the Swaffy will be around much longer. Once you lose control and the players realize that they will never come around. His coaching style will never fit with the kind of kids he has. Kids want discipline and if the coach doesn't have it why would the kids. He is gone after this year ---Bye Bye Swaffy.

To say that Hall's Bucket is low for atheletes has not seen what this group of freshman and sopmores have done to SD atheletes in the past.This is a very young team that will get better,may not this year but in the future it will.Go Halls!!!

thats a fact jack!

Edited by JohnPaul

look to see halls' first win this friday night, they may be young but their just lookin for that little spark to jump start them and they have some athletes even at the young age alot of their players are, we'll see a good coaching game and good execution form the players to see halls pull out their first win of the season.