region 4 pickem week 3

Guest Oakland

Guest region4fan

You want a response......well you were WRONG about my Patriots last week. You picked against them and made a smart butt comment to boot. They will make you feel stupid again this week.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

I told you that what we have is quality! You should have seen Smitty.......at 300 or more lbs....and going both ways....he was still kicking butt at the end of the game. Conditioning is the key my friend.These boys have grit and spunk. They will surprise more than one team this season.

JPat, we've sparred in the past, and for pretty dumb reasons. Yet we are going to once again. . .

Oakland2001 is the moderator, so to speak, of the little contest here. He can choose to deny anyone the right to participate. You can post, but that doesn't mean he'll include you in the ratings.

As for overall ratings, percentage is one way to go by it. However, if that were the case, if I picked one game a week adn got that one game right every week, I would have 100%. Is that fair though, to the people that pick every game every week? I do not think so. . .

-JohnC

JPat, we've sparred in the past, and for pretty dumb reasons. Yet we are going to once again. . .

Oakland2001 is the moderator, so to speak, of the little contest here. He can choose to deny anyone the right to participate. You can post, but that doesn't mean he'll include you in the ratings.

As for overall ratings, percentage is one way to go by it. However, if that were the case, if I picked one game a week adn got that one game right every week, I would have 100%. Is that fair though, to the people that pick every game every week? I do not think so. . .

-JohnC

your right. and i'm glad oakland2001 allows me to participate in the predictions. anyways, what is your take on oakland's small numbers? i heard they have only 28 or 29 that can suit up after a couple of injuries.

My first pass at this, I wound up picking against several region teams. I just couldn't bring myself to believe 4-5A had come to that point, so here goes. I really struggled with these first two.

Riverdale over Lincoln County

Oakland over Franklin

Brentwood over Blackman

Smyrna over Gallatin

Columbia over Siegal

LaVergne over Cumberland County

Lebanon over Cookeville

Wilson Central over Mt. Juliet

Coffee County over Tullahoma

MBA over BGA

Don't let me down Region 4.

riverdale i struggled immensly as well, i went back and forth several times before i came to a conlusion( I think!)

Oakland over Franklin ( gotta go with my gut on this one)

Riverdale over Lincoln county

Gallatin over Smyrna

Columbia Central over Siegel

Brentwood over Blackman

Cumberland Co. over Lavergne

Wilson Central over Mt. Juliet( Yeah finally!)

Lebanon over Cookeville

MBA over BGA

Coffee County over Tullahoma