region 4 pickem week 3

Guest Oakland

back up to the top, only picks from 4 more people ( gwave1,slim589,boroballa06,and rashard2k4) to make the panel for the region 4 pickem complete, but its not too late, anybody can join regardless where you allegiances lie or what area of the state is your expertise!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

back up to the top, only picks from 4 more people ( gwave1,slim589,boroballa06,and rashard2k4) to make the panel for the region 4 pickem complete, but its not too late, anybody can join regardless where you allegiances lie or what area of the state is your expertise!

first, i know we have had our differences. i would like to extend an apology to you because i realize i've been a jerk quite often. i really don't mean any harm. anyways, i like your contest and would like to have a fair chance of being in the top three. however, given the fact that i didn't start until the second week, i feel that i'm at a disadvantage. idea, what would think about giving people like me a chance to catch up by giving me eight games to predict. of course these would be from games of your choosing. i think this would be fair. if not, i still appreciate the fact that you allow me to compete in your competition.

jpats, i appreciate very much the fact of you coming forth and apologizing, it takes a mighty big man to do that. however, giving you a chance to catch up would be unfair to everybody else who is behind as well. but, i will i organize a make up contest for region 4, just for the people who entered 1 week late that will be up as soon as i can decide the 8 games, but be warned, they all will be very difficult games to pick, but i will give you and everybody else who is a week behind chance.

jpats, i appreciate very much the fact of you coming forth and apologizing, it takes a mighty big man to do that. however, giving you a chance to catch up would be unfair to everybody else who is behind as well. but, i will i organize a make up contest for region 4, just for the people who entered 1 week late that will be up as soon as i can decide the 8 games, but be warned, they all will be very difficult games to pick, but i will give you and everybody else who is a week behind chance.

that sounds fair to me. i'll be watching for the post. thanks.

any chance of the make-up picks staying away from regions 7 & 8? i don't know much about the teams past region 6.

I think Blackman will keep the game alot closer than everybody thinks.....But they'll still get beat but it won't be a total blowout like 50 - 7, or by 5 touchdows like everyone esle says.

Prediction:

Brentwood - 24 ; Blackman - 13

hey, you got some good crackers & cheese to go with that good wine you're drinking? sorry, you put yourself in this one. brentwood 42 blackman 14. oh, save this kind of feasting in the evening, maybe it wont distort your reasoning as bad.

JPat, I never thought I would see the day that I actually posted something amiable towards you. We have had our wars haven't we? It does take a big man however, to say that you have been wrong. I appreciate that, adn I am sure everyone else on here does.

Oakland2001, I suggest giving him a game that will be moderately easy to pick. Don't try to kill him.

-JohnC