Lincoln County vs. Riverdale

mojo

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Lincoln County and their fans. Great game, great atmosphere. Two really class programs.

I expected this Riverdale team to take some lumps early and this is just one of those lumps. Lincoln County played a great, error-free game.

I am actually encouraged with the warriors' play. This Riverdale team needs to grow and improve with every game and they were a better team in the 4th Qtr than they were in the 1st. They had several chances to quit and never did.

Looking forward to the rematch in the Pit in November.

Big game next week at Lebanon....time to move forward.

Any report on the LC kicker? Really freak play. His leg was pretty solidly planted when Ramel went into it. Hope he is OK and ready for next week.

The play where Riverdale got their 2nd touchdown right before the half was about as controversial as the one with the illegal shift. The player may have fumbled before he crossed the inzone. Any way it was a great game and the best team tonight won. Streaks don't last forever. It was a good run. Riverdale has my respect.

Guest region4fan

I want to hear how LC's QB did tonight.

Sorry about the loss Riverdale. I know that this was a tough one to lose. Plus I was wanting Oakland to break the streak at Tomahawk. Oh well......hope everyone came out Okay in the injury dept.

Man i just got back from this one. it was great. Lc played pretty decent but still need alot of improvement. as for the trick play touchdown rhs had called back....welll you get a break ya give a break....because riverdale got two huge breaks. but anyway i havent heard about jay, the kicker, yet. hope he is ok. i think josh gregory finished with somewhere of around 170 yds rushing. NO TURNOVERS. i havent seen a no turnover game from lc in a while. way to go falcons. keep a rollin lc.

oh yea....i would also like to commend riverdale. they have a great team. they have awesome team speed. that dave thomas is sure an athlete isnt he. anyway see you boys in the pit in november...goodluck til then. go falcons