M-town West Jeff Co

mrtruth

SkinnyC, good to hear from you. I'm now gonna give you all my side of the story since I was there for the whole thing.

First off, no chant was ever said about the West player who died or got injured. When "Tito Brown" was said, it was the only thing that could have come close. And I know nothing of black roses being sent to West.

About the "fight," I saw and heard from a number of other people that Pee Wee was the one who started the taunting and pushing. It seems Jeff was just trying to stick up for each other. However, if the coaches also ran onto the field, that was wrong. And, yes, Scooter and Carsnson were the two ejected. I don't know if Pee Wee was.

So, to all you West supporters who think Jeff Co is a bunch of dirty, redneck people, think again. Over the years, West has shown just as much disrespect and classlessness. And what would the rivalry be without it????

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff Jennings=Vanderbilt signee

check the facts before you speak. Just cause Pee Wee signed with UT (which I havent heard anything about) doesnt mean he will ever set foot on the grass of Neyland stadium.

I am still upset that hardly any of the Trojan heads have given us credit for the win. Its all what happened after the game and not the score on the scoreboard.

That is what is has me all upset inside my trailor, you city folk got me dip spittin mad, Im sweatin and my mullet is gettin all greasy. Oh yeah good to see you DLONG, we live in the same trailor park for yall that dont know. I may just get in my truck and drive down to that Citizen Tribune and give you folks a piece of my mind, especially BigDaddy69 Im tired of his mouth.

WE MAY BE A BUNCH OF LOW CLASS REDNECKS BUT THATS A BUNCH OF LOW CLASS REDNECKS THAT CAME TO YOUR HOUSE AND TOOK YERRRR COOKIES!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWWWWWWW

What is wrong with Carson-Newman?

OH YEAH Its in Jefferson County my fault. Guess they are a bunch of rednecks too. They are just the #3 Div. II team in the nation. We rednecks need to just stick to stuff like we know like golf, basketball, baseball and track.

IMAC 2002-3 All Sport Champions: Jephersun Kowntee Rednex

An an unbiased fan who randomly chose to attend this game rather than drive to Kingsport for the Oak Ridge/D-B game, I'll offer you my view of what happened. It was one of the better high school games I've ever seen, by both teams, with a few bad apples from West attempting to garner even more attention after the game was over. From the looks of it (I got there during the first quarter, had to stand), a couple of West players were punching #5 and #87 from Jefferson County. As for why the players and coaches "ran" onto the field...it looks like they "ran" onto the field in single file manner with their helmets up, much the same as when the game is over, as it was. I don't think anyone knew what was going on. However, I hope none of this deteriorates from a very, very good ballgame that was hard-fought by both sides. Anyway, #3 from Jefferson County is going to be a stud...anybody have any information on him?

;) indeed Big i have a reverse mullet, party in the front business in the back. The White Pine waterfall if you will.

I think Jeff has a chance to do something big though just think he may be the best player on the team, Vandy is on JP Sports right now as we speak, he will get exposure against the likes of UT, Fla, Georgia and others. He could to really big things

First of all, I would like to say that this year's game was great on both sides. It has been five years since we have beat West, and I am really happy that we finally did. However, I am disapointed by the ending. I can tell you that Jefferson County football is a class act just as Scott Meadows is. Oh, by the way, you probably let your kid play for him, whoever said that. Anyway, from the Jefferson County sideline, NO ONE could tell that a "fight" had broken out. After all, how many teams run out onto the field to fight while jumping up and down. Of course the coaches were holding us back; we thought that they didn't want us to get a penalty. If a Jeff county player wasn't on the field, then he did not know what was going on. I personally didn't find out that Scooter and Arron were ejected until I was back in the locker room. Oh yeah... on the ejection. If Scoot did what he said he did, then he will be playing next week. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding and have the utmost respect for West and their fans. Good luck