DB- Jeff Co.

True2ThaGame1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bud, just a couple of days ago you said jeff should be the favorite, by 3. what's the change? oh, skunk, whose sons play at DB, believes jeff will win. doesn't sound like all DB fans are as confident as you are. if DB wins, it wont be by no more than 7. scooter & jennings remember how they beat the heck out of DB when they were freshman (30-0). they are hungry to do this again as seniors. freshman games really don't mean squat most of the time. but they can if the players stay together and get better with each year. jeff is going to win.

I am allowed to change my mind just like you did a few days ago. Remember I asked you about that? You lost some faith for awhile too because you said Jeff was doing bad in practice and would lose to West and DB. Anyway, I think that the team really came alive for the first time last night and did things that I was not sure they were capable of doing. I think now that they could play with anyone. DB wins. If Scooter does not play I will be mad. Either way DB wins

I am allowed to change my mind just like you did a few days ago. Remember I asked you about that? You lost some faith for awhile too because you said Jeff was doing bad in practice and would lose to West and DB. Anyway, I think that the team really came alive for the first time last night and did things that I was not sure they were capable of doing. I think now that they could play with anyone. DB wins. If Scooter does not play I will be mad. Either way DB wins

if scooter plays, how much money do you want to put on it? i'll take jeff for a $100.

I don't know of any DB fans that think Jeff is a 2nd rate team. Maybe two years ago. Not, this year or last. They could beat anyone if they bring there A game. I think the same about DB and Lincoln County. Meadows will keep Jeff Co on track, he is an awesome coach.

Edited by bud

I like DB, I dont have a problem with them like I do with some folks in the Civil War with West. I like, Kingsport went to yall's Wal-Mart last year after the first romp and bought a Rebel Flag Redneck sticker to put on my truck and some gel to put in my White Pine Waterfall. Plus you all have a great baseball field that you play football on. :angry:

I still say this is a big game but the one that REALLY REALLY matters will be in the playoffs.

You guys are forgetting Carson is maybe the best defensive player on the team, in addition to being a great back.

And look at it this way DB folks if one of your star players was possibly not going to play you cant tell me for one second that you wouldnt be sayin anything about it. Scooter AND Carson both are big variables in the equation.

Hot Dang!!!!we are burnin this topic up. We are on a world settin pace. My comments on the game. Each team has shown they can be a state contender and each team has looked liked crap in each of their games (Jeff/campbell) (D-B/Bearden). This game will be an exciting one. The place will be packed. I saw D-B play this year and if you can stop the pass, then you are on to something. Same with Jeff except for the run.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Pregame- Bud vs. Jpats in an all out mud wrestlin match.