Which teams/coachs, have the most class?

bulldawgs#1

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little story from Alabama high school football.

Was driving thru Ardmore Saturday morning and was channel surfing on the radio looking for the Auburn Vanderbilt game and caught the Ardmore football coach's call in show.

Last year, his team traveled to Sheffield and Sheffield kick an onside kick with about a minute left up 41-7. He said he told the Sheffield coach after the game that would come back to haunt him...

So, last Friday night, Ardmore scored with 12 seconds left to go up 31-14 and

the stands starting chanting "on-side kick, on-side kick, on-side kick" and the coach said he turned to his players and they said "on-side kick" so he did just that, kicked an on-side kick.

I believe that the coach should of been the bigger man, and not kicked the on-side. Then I would say that that coach had class.

I will tell you who has no class in high school football that is Austin East. They are the most rude fans coaches and players. They are led by there great coach Stevens. Too bad he hasnt done any thing for AE. Its just because they have so many athletes. This shows the class he has It is 36 to 19 with 11 Sec left and he runs hail marry. They kept calling there time outs with one Min left. I guess that class reflexs leadership...

Dickson County shows class all the time. DC and Kenwood score was 42-0 comin out into the 3rd final score 49-6. DC and Ravenwood score at half 42-14 final score was 42-21. DC hadnt beat Hendersonville in about 7 yrs they beat hendersonville and trotted off the field proud. Coach Pearson and the coaching staff at Dickson have a lot of class...............Were coming for you Riverdale :o