Dobyns Bennett vs Jeff Co

CoachT

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giddy Up!! Here is some Football Numbers to feast on:

JEFF COUNTY IS 3-0 (Opponents overall record is 2-7)

W - Rhea Co ( 0-3 Overall)

W - Cambell Co. ( 1-2) win was against Clinton who is 0-3

W - Morr. West ( 1-2) win was against S. Greene 2-2

1 Quality win, (maybe, time will tell)

D-B IS 4-0 (Opponents overall record is 4-8)

W - Sullivan North (0-3 Overall)

W - Sullivan South (1-2)

W - Bearden ( 1-2) Lost to DB 17-10 / Lost to Farragut (3-1) 10-7

W - Oak Ridge (2-1)

2 Quality wins (in a row)

Jeff Co. after this week will have 3 Home games and 3 Away games. Tough games remaining are @ Science Hill (3-0) and @ Sevier County and home vs Bearden (tough game at home, ask the Indians, if they stay healthy this will not be easy, best Bearden team in 6 years, easy)

D-B after this week will have 3 Home games and 2 away games. Tough games remaining are @ Sevier County and @ home vs. Science Hill.

Science Hill and Sevier County will have alot to say in who wins the Big East Conference this year, just as D-B and Jeff. Co will. And That will be the 4 playoff teams this year. Who gets home field will play out in the next few weeks.

God I Love Football (HIGH SCHOOL / COLLEGE / PRO ) IN THAT ORDER

GIDDY UP!!

Edited by ArtVandalay

DBcaptain a few words for you..... First of all it has obviously been a good while since you have been to our baseball field... last year, it was one of the nicest fields in the conference. The infield was great. As far as the cows, that adds a lil scenery. The short lines dont matter b/c you cant hit the ball that far to begin with. All i got to say is watch out the PATS are taking it to state in baseball this year. Back to football, It's gonna be a great game. Dont underestimate our offensive line, they may be young but they know how to get the job done. They will stick there blocks and there wont be a big prob.

Giddy Up!! Again

Actually what I was saying was......(cause ya'll (patsy fans) talk about people trash talking and then there you go..... like a hippo with gas.......CAN'T STOP IT.

Jeff. Co. has played no one!The weakest Morr. West team in memory and a couple of 1st half efforts is all you got to show so far. That's too bad, just when you need some though games under your belt and....WHAM!!!! HERE COME THE INDIANS..... AGAIN. Fresh off one of the most LARGE comebacks in recent history (against a top 5 State Ranked Opponent) and that followed a 4th qtr effort against a very strong and physical Bearden team... Again.... that's to bad. All that with a Junior QB who will be starting his 5th game (all others are victories) who just so happens to be the 5A State Player of the Week in the State of Tennessee. Also, that would be against the same team , DOBYNS-BENNETT INDIANS (year in and year out... in your face... and on top of the standings) who has NEVER, NEVER, EVER LOST to you @ YOUR PLACE!!!......SINCE 5 A STARTED> O.K. are we still thinking anything other than.

D-B ROLLS THE PATRIOTS ON THE ROAD 25-14

TRADITION ROLLS ON