Dobyns Bennett vs Jeff Co

CoachT

It would be awesome if we could put together a Region 1 5A website with stats. I know of several around the state in other regions. Girlfriend of Dirk, we are not cocky, just confident, like you guys. This game is a toss up and could easily go either way. Least mistakes wins.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be awesome if we could put together a Region 1 5A website with stats. I know of several around the state in other regions. Girlfriend of Dirk, we are not cocky, just confident, like you guys. This game is a toss up and could easily go either way. Least mistakes wins.

well lets make it jump off hoss. I know there are more than enough people willing to report stats and more to a site like that. Most of the JCHS game write ups in the Standard are written by students in any sport. That would be good if it was done professionally. Prepxtra just dont do it for me.

I would do whatever I could. I do not know the first thing about making a website though. I imagine the statistical part would be fairly easy to get though. Prepxtra is no good for me either.

:D you arent the only one, I know some but I couldnt make some quality stuff like this. I think our best bet would be pitch it to the CoachT folks and have it like an extension of coach t because stats would be a great addition i think

Get your facts straight- you don't even know what a drum major is. I CONDUCT the band, thanks. Now that that's settled... all bands do their first few games in jeans. Friday, we'll be in uniform. As for hubcaps... hello? New season, new show... Chicago... okay. You should care about the band... we're there cheerin on the patriots with all of our energy. I'm in the position to change that, though... and i can guarantee a loss if we aren't into the game. Our band is good this year... I should know. I'm one of the top musicians in the state. Yeah, we still have things to work on... and we're getting them taken care of. But you know, I'm thinking... our fans show up wearing things a whole lot worse than our polo shirts and jeans. I'm not Stoney Lane.. he's outta here... I don't even play a drum... you gotta be ignorant to think that I was a drummer. Oh, and umm... it's Miss Drum Major to you

Ok.....we have had some pretty pathetic talks on this topic. I mean I dont even know who our band major is? I didnt even know if they were at the west game last week? Were they? I think there could be around 8,000 or 9 at the most at the game, otherwise people would be watching from the high dive. This game is probably going to be the best in TN this week. Should be a close one, I dont see either team running away with it, however, it could happen. Lookin forward to see yall there.

:D you arent the only one, I know some but I couldnt make some quality stuff like this. I think our best bet would be pitch it to the CoachT folks and have it like an extension of coach t because stats would be a great addition i think

We have stat links at the top of the individual school pages but haven't activated them.

Jefferson County Football

The problem with stats is accuracy and availability. If they are not accurate then you are better off without them. The same thing applies if you don't have everyone's stats for a valid comparison.

Also, I am concerned that if fans could post stats then they would simply copy them from the online newspapers and that would not make those papers too happy. So I guess we are still looking for a good way to pull it off.

Get your facts straight- you don't even know what a drum major is. I CONDUCT the band, thanks. Now that that's settled... all bands do their first few games in jeans. Friday, we'll be in uniform. As for hubcaps... hello? New season, new show... Chicago... okay. You should care about the band... we're there cheerin on the patriots with all of our energy. I'm in the position to change that, though... and i can guarantee a loss if we aren't into the game. Our band is good this year... I should know. I'm one of the top musicians in the state. Yeah, we still have things to work on... and we're getting them taken care of. But you know, I'm thinking... our fans show up wearing things a whole lot worse than our polo shirts and jeans. I'm not Stoney Lane.. he's outta here... I don't even play a drum... you gotta be ignorant to think that I was a drummer. Oh, and umm... it's Miss Drum Major to you

Spangler or Rice? Which one are you. Do not cross me I know more than you think :D .

I can gurantee a loss if we arent in the game?

B PLEASE! You must be smoking crack. The band is part of the ATOMSPHERE not the game. THis is ridiculus.

Tell me what scheme offense or defense we run and you will not be verbally disgraced. If you dont know anything more than what you have spoken then leave the thread and take your comments elsewhere

Im goin to call up my boy Nick Cannon and get his drumline band to make an appearance, atleast I would know they were there and I wouldnt hear the same song over and over and over and over and over and over again. If he cant show then Im just going to make a holla at tha boys in A-E country. Get a little rap going up in here instead of go go go.