Coffee County vs. Cumberland County?

sweet

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cumberland County is going to be by far the toughest test yet for the Red Raiders, but they have played very inconsistently. In week zero they knocked off a good McMinn Co. team. Week one they struggled against a HORRIBLE Wilson Cental squad. They gave Franklin Co. all the wanted in week two, but couldn't pull out a win. Last week they lost to a team they should have beaten in LaVergne. Pretty much they have played a good game followed by a sub-par performance. This would be the week for them to perfom well and I believe they will. They have a very good QB and RB. Look for them to be the toughest and most hard nosed team Coffee Co. has faced this year. They are able to throw it much better than last year which is where the Red Raiders are suspect. Cumberland County will feel like they have a lot to prove and I think the Red Raiders will be a little over confident.

I hope I'm wrong, but I stick with my prediction Cumberland Co. 21 Coffee Co 17.