Perry County vs. Trinity Christian

kenntendo

Trinity Christian plays Perry County this Friday at Perry County, and usually this game decides which team will be seated 4th or higher and go to the playoffs. Perry county is coming off a win against Gleason this past week, and now are at 3-1, confidence is swinging their way. While P.C. was getting ready for Gleason last week, Trinity was getting ready for Perry County, TCA will have 2 full weeks of practice to prepare for P.C., since they were off this past Friday. This one will be exciting till the last second on the clock is gone because both teams know they have too win, or their hopes for the playoffs might be shattered. Come down to Perry County this Friday and watch two well coached teams battle it out for a spot in the playoffs.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PERRY CO IS LOOKIN FORWARD TO THIS GAME ITS THE BIGGEST GAME ALL YEAR. WE KNOW IF WE DON'T WIN THIS GAME THE PLAYOFFS ARE NOT LOOKIN GOOD. THE LINE IS PREPAREDTO BATTLE IT OUT.THE BACKFEILD IS TOUGH WITH #5 COLLIN BASTIN LEADING THE WAY. TRINITY BETTER HAVE THEIR HEADS ON STRAIT IF NOT WE WILL POUND THE BALL AT THEM ALL NIGHT.TRINITY MAY HAVE HAD TWO WEEKS OF PRACTICE BUT WE ARE PUMPED AND READY RIGHT NOW

all i have to say is that i hope trinity practiced hard cuz id like a challenge friday night. we'll see how they do in (#13s house) perry county. the greatest tight end of all time tim armstrong once played there ;). i think well pass the ball well, play good defense, and run it down their throat. last week was a big step up and if we can elimate dropped passes and blown coverages it will be no problem. i saw some trinity scouts in gleason and i bet they decided to practice alot harder this week. COME CORRECT LIONS :(:DB)

Did sombody just say that tim armstrong was the greatest tightend ever? Lol, geting my not believing that on. Should b a good game hope they win so they can make the playoffs and i will b there

Ok thomas you are my friend....but all you did was walk out Susan Wooten on homecoming...you never started, you and wig had many a discussion on towels and water....don't mean to bite you in the @$$ or anything but ,.....VIKINGJOHNSON is a smart guy.....

what I lack in looks, smell, teeth, and women....I make up for in football....I was the best tight-end, without a doubt we have ever had in our 6 yr program....I am not tooting my own horn or anything.

statistics prove that, in 2 yrs (I only played 2) I dropped 2 passes, one that was behind me(I should have caught) and one that I just plain dropped. Also, I was secoond on the team in scoring that year. I couldn't be stopped...

BUT LOOKOUT,,,,

DREW BUNCH....this kid is a beast...His bench is really high, if the VIKINGS would EVER...throw the ball to this guy he could make me look like thomas (haha)

I am not bragging, I mean John was a better blocker than me...and Lynn could play more positions than me...over-all I was the best..ask Lynn or John..or Murdock..hey murdock nice beard,,,

Guest viking_te

well, well, well...guess who's back....back again...TE's back....tell a friend...

I think it is time to step in again......

Hey greg...you work at piggily wiggily.... go stock a shelf.............whoaaAA!!!!!

HAHAHAHAH, keep thinking this is tim.at first i wanted you people to think that now it is fun to say what needs to be said....

I think that pc will lose to Trinity, hahahha....

viking te has to be seth whitt or soeone that just doesn't like me....I saw him on here and tried to PM him but to no avail.

What's up with the HS budget....don't want to sound too mature or like an adult here but....if we hadn't built an $8million dollar gym we would have money...

I think that had to be said, by someone in public. I get along with the basketball coacches and stuff. And will probably go to a ton of games so I can yell and be loud. But when garbage men in the county make more than the police, and we have familys in Perry county that are working class, and very poor, barely getting by it seems like 8 million could have been spent another way.

Someone may get on here and B.S. about the football fieldhouse...I know for a fact that the county didn't pay for all of the fieldhouse.....But I do know that the school system is in shambles....some teachers (ex. Mikey Rhodes) WAY UNDERPAID..he is the best teacher in the area, and his pay doesn't reflcet that. Mikey stays after school to help out does everything he can...and others who teach MATH...who shall remain nameless are a joke...a joke....We all know who I mean... if you agree holler back on here....PCHS needs to get it in gear, I think mikey should have a huge payraise, and that other math teacher with is projector should be sent into the wind like a frisbee..also Joe Gray...he is a good replacement for the teacher in question...Joe Gray is also a great coach in Basketball and Football.

drew thanks for saying that....

If they one day, let Warren go off, and you run and put your shoulder in-to people...dude you would be like Jeremy Shockey....

I don't want Bronson or anyone getting on here complaining about how you have to work on the pass. Pass Blocking is easy if you know how...being an 200 lb. tighend who (maybe?) could have benched 225 (maybe :P ) going against Hohenwald, JCS TRINITY, USJ...I did ok...Kenny did ok....j. Hickerson did ok...

Ya'll think that ya'll can just run people over...and I know if it ain't broke don't fix it but, trinity has a good coach he will put 8-10 guys in the box and then you have to pass....Why not have Drew Bunch run an Arrow route sometimes...where he blocks for a count then releases into the flat or behind the linebackers.

Warren can throw 50 yds in the air on one knee...let him go off in one game..he is like a combo of Shannon (speed) and B. Cagle (arm strength). Trinty would crap their pants if we came out in a 5 wide set...(I am very right) come out in a 4wr ace set...with Cody or Collin or Brett hoffman in the Ace back set...run a screen. or the counter....if you guys want to win, mix it up, the second half of the seaosn is almost here, I want ya'll to win this game bad, I would love to see the ball in the air...Have confidence in warren...(whispers)if you throw it they wil come...........

LATE

At Gleason Warren threw a what 30 yd pass to Drew for a TD. There wasn't anyone within 10 or 15 yds of drew, they were doubled up on Zach. Man really who is this viking te, i mean it's so childish, man grow up and get a life. I agree with the statement about the gym, did we really need a huge gym? That was hilarious, what you said about Thomas, but lets all be friends, plus Lynn cought some passes aswell his Junior year, especially on two point conversions, he was moved to FB his senior and did excellent their. I ain't just saying this because he is my brother, it's because he really could play anywere on the field, as Tim will back me up on this because he said it himself.

viking te has to be seth whitt or soeone that just doesn't like me....I saw him on here and tried to PM him but to no avail.

What's up with the HS budget....don't want to sound too mature or like an adult here but....if we hadn't built an $8million dollar gym we would have money...

I think that had to be said, by someone in public. I get along with the basketball coacches and stuff. And will probably go to a ton of games so I can yell and be loud. But when garbage men in the county make more than the police, and we have familys in Perry county that are working class, and very poor, barely getting by it seems like 8 million could have been spent another way.

Someone may get on here and B.S. about the football fieldhouse...I know for a fact that the county didn't pay for all of the fieldhouse.....But I do know that the school system is in shambles....some teachers (ex. Mikey Rhodes) WAY UNDERPAID..he is the best teacher in the area, and his pay doesn't reflcet that. Mikey stays after school to help out does everything he can...and others who teach MATH...who shall remain nameless are a joke...a joke....We all know who I mean... if you agree holler back on here....PCHS needs to get it in gear, I think mikey should have a huge payraise, and that other math teacher with is projector should be sent into the wind like a frisbee..also Joe Gray...he is a good replacement for the teacher in question...Joe Gray is also a great coach in Basketball and Football.

The gym for the high school has nothing to do with the money problems at PCHS. Have you been to any of the meetings or are you like the rest of the county and just want to tear up the school on what you hear. We all need to support the all the sports programs at PCHS. The football program is doing good and they did get a big chunk of money for the football field to fix it. But this was needed for the players just as the gym was needed for the basketball players.. Don't dog basketball or the gym. We support football so you need to support basketball and we don't need anyone to loose their jobs at any of the schools. Until you attend a meeting don't blame anyone until you go and listen for yourself what has happened and what we can do to fix it. Good luck Vikings in this weeks game.

Hey tim bob i will give u this u lack a lot of things like good looks and common sence, hey try this one on, give me a call when u A,can lift more than me. B, Run faster than me. C, Find a girl thats not over 200 pound limit. U and kenny have sereral things in common why dont u just date him, im sure he would make u his lady kind of the way u know who has. ZING