Freshman Football

yoyo34

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McCallie has the best talent of any class I have ever seen. Walter Dozer is on eof the best athletes in the state as a freshmen. BJ Coleman can throw the ball like no ones buissiness. Joel Bradford is their kicker and future star at wideout. Anthony Conney is the future Keppy Baucom. This class beats everyone easily.

jcms doesnt unlike last years that didnt lose a game (i know that this is this year but oh well i am really bored ) 6-0 only team that scored on them was christian brothers. boy that was a game. cbhs had the ball the whole 1st quarter then scored. then jcm ran the kickoff back. jcm led i think 24-6 at the half. then cbhs came out fired up. they battled back to get withn 4 points. they had the ball w/ about 1 minute left. jcm stepped up to the challenge and sacked the qb on the next two plays. then on the next play the qb threw the ball high and it tipped off of the recievrs hands and jcm intercepted it to run it in for a td as time expired. its too bad that this team broke up do to zoning changes in the school system they wouldve been fun to watch