THE SWAFFY

reddevilfever

I could tell when we scrimaged them this summer that Swafford was gonna do something stupid this year. He grabbed players by the facemask and cursed them out loud in front of children on the sidelines. He also allowed his players to taunt and curse also...heck it seemed like he was encouraging them to do so. I knew he would get his. Looks like someone was right after all huh....splainhornet. :P

Our playoff system is designed for one thing - to make the TSSAA money. Those 1st place v. 4th place games are ridiculous. I say any coaches out there with any nads needs to drop out of the TSSAA and form their own association. What's the TSSAA good for anyway? All they do is make ridiculous rules which no one follows and collect money from member schools. AS for Carter improving under Woods, I think 4Afan has a point. Are they a premier team? No. However, they're not the perennial doormat they were in the late 90's when they had idiots for coaches.