Maryville fans only

REBELRON

Ron, you meant to say "Nick Black's team," didn't you?

LOL....

What was I thinking Clemson Dad? LOL

I remember watching that freshmen game in 1995 between Maryville and Cocke County. After that game I was very excited. I knew right then that Maryville would be real good in the future.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I happen to be a Morristown West fan, so did get on me for that. I can't believe just how talented that freshman team from Maryville is.

The defense is hard-nosed, and they definitely aren't afraid to hit hard. And that offense is outstanding. The Baker kid is a horse, and he'll be tough as nails when he is a senior.

The lack of quality coaching will catch up to them by the time they are seniors. Next 3 years : 5-5, 4-6, 3-7. Maryville moves to 5A and gets it handed to them every week. Beautiful. Teams from everywhere will be calling to get maryville on their non-region schedule for an easy week. GQ will move on to a better job at Heritage. The maryvillian clan will be on here daily crying about how good it was back in the day. Mark it down - Central rules Ft. City, Knoxville, and East Tennessee, brother! Come get some!

Edited by billygoat2

Ron, there is no doubt in my mind you were probably the biggest jock sniffer when you were in school. I see things haven't changed very much since then. Haven't you got a clue that people are over your worthless rhetoric involving the maryville program. :unsure:

Hey cochese, If you don't like me writing about Maryville then don't read it.

How stupid can you be BillyGoat and cheese, jeez shows how good you guys can read, "only maryville fans", yes I know they are public, but show some respect, and keep your unwanted, redicuouls comments to yourself!