Lawrence Co.- Hillwood

CrosseyedCat

I feel that which ever team plays the hardest and has the least turnovers and plays mistake free as possible will win. Hilltoppers are fast and the We have also improved but it will all come down to turnovers and the run game. I hope we get the win but hillwoods a good team.we can win this one.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't guess too many people are expecting this to be much of a game. At least not from the 87% of people on here I see picking Hillwood to win tomorrow night. Hillwood may be 4-0, but I think we will surprise alot of people coming out ready to play tomorrow night. We were 3 points away from being 4-0 ourselves if we wouldn't have made late mistakes against White County, but that doesn't matter. What matters is that when the Lawrence County Wildcats step off the field tomorrow night, we will be winners, and will bring our record to 4-1 on the season.

WHO'S NEXT OH YES ITS HILLWOOD

GET READY FOR THE TOUGHEST DEFENSE IN MIDDLE TENNESSEE

LOOK OUT HILLWOOD THE NUMBER 4 B TRAIN IS COMING DON;T STAND ON THE TRACKS OR YOU WILL FEEL THE PAIN

WELCOME TO WILDCAT COUNTRY NOW COME IN HERE AND TAKE YOUR WHIPPING

GO WILDCATS GET USE TO IT MIDDLE TENNESSEE ITS THE BEST THING GOING ON TODAY'

The 4b train came and got nocked of track by #1 Chris Brown. The only one feeling pain in this game was the guys that were getting their helments nocked off. Hillwood is for real and now Lawrence county knows that. Hillwood will play their hardest game of the regular season next week aginst Hillsboro, I think it will be alot closer than everyone thought before this season started.

I agree Hillswood is the toughest team we have played this year I am very disappointed but we played hard with all the injuries we had last nite. We won't lose many more this year.

My boys kept there heads up and kept playing to the end.

Go Wildcats we are behind you

WHOS NEXT OH YES HICKMAN CO

WELCOME TO OUR HOUSE WILDCAT COUNTRY NOW COME IN HERE AND TAKE YOUR WHIPPING WE ARE VERY MAD NOW

It took the Toppers a while to shake off the rust and get things going offensively after the first drive, but they git the job done. Great game by #1 Chris Brown , he ran hard and ran straight through the "steel curtain" defense. He did an exceptional job on defense and kept the Wildcats out of the endzone. This kid is foreal. Also a great game for Antonio Lewis with the change of pace and also running hard up the middle. A question for Lawrence Co. fans: how come #4 didnt run the ball or play more last night? He didnt play the first few series and came in and ran the ball hard but i idnt see much of him last night. good luck the rest of the season. HUGE game next week: Hillwood @ Hillsboro... should be a great one... Hillwood has the firepower to keep up with Hillsboro its just going to come down to mistakes and turnovers. congrats to coach link and the toppers! GO TOPPERS!!! 5-0!!!!

OK, time to close this thread out and move on. To answer hsfootballfan10's question, #4 was injured last week (foot) and from what I heard last night practiced very little if any during the week.

Congratulations to Hillwood, they took advantage of the breaks that Lawrence Co. gave them.

The Lawrence County team that showed up last night was the same one that lost to White Co. It is very evident that Coach Marston has made great progress in a short time with the atitude and confidence, and hopefully the Hillwood game is the last time that we will see the Wildcats with that "I wish this thing would get over so we can leave" appearance as soon as they get behind. Maybe that's something that will take a while, but like so many other things, winning will be the cure.

Go Wildcats

To answer the ? to hsfootballfan is that I had a chipped bone in my foot from the last game and then right b4 half time I rolled my ankle ans it started swelling like a balloon and right now it looks like someone beat it with a baseball bat. But anyway...About the "I wish this thing would get over so we can leave" thing I dont think that is true C. Marston kept us in it till the end with the conifidence we just started getting people injured and Hillwood had the momentum over us we made some mistakes and they beat us. Hillwood is a pretty good team but i believe we could have one that game without the fumbles and blown plays and a fully healthy team. Our defense has to be one of the best holding them to 7 points in the the first half. We will have ot come up next week and have a BIG win to stay in this thing and I think we can do it without a doubt.