Lawrence Co.- Hillwood

CrosseyedCat

Lawrence County will see more speed than they have seen all season. The Wildcats' defensive preparation this week is key.

Hillwood falls from the ranks of the unbeatens this week. Lawrence County should win by 3 points. A close game, but the Wildcats will prevail if they prevent the big plays and stay focused.

Special teams could also be a major factor in this game. Lawrence County made interesting adjustments on special teams against Spring Hill, and the Wildcats need to listen to their coaches this week.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well about this game i can say that hillwood is a great team and it will be a good game but the team that has the fewest mistakes will come out on top and if lc keeps playing ball like they can and keep the run going well then we could win (not saying anything about hillwood)but we will have to contain their running back and limit him to fewer carries then he is used to but good luck to both teams

and to whoever you are that keeps posting these outregeous scores quit doing it cause it makes no sense at all just to save us for reading if u can't post anything reasonable don't post.

:blink: GO LAWRENCE COUNTY WILDCATS :lol:

This will be a game that Law Co needs 2 score first in. they can not afford to get down by more than a touchdown early. with hillwood's hb if they get a big lead early it could be over pretty fast. I think lawrence co will play good and will win by 3, but for the wildcats to win they have to play all four quarter with great heart. :angry:

LC better be well prepared tomorrow night, Hillwoods best O-lineman is back from a sprained MCL which will pose an even bigger problem for the opponent this week. Look for running back Chris Brown to pick up where he left off last week and Antiono Lewis AKA Gangsta with his 4.3 speed to do his damage also. HHS QB Dee Rucker has been quite for the most part the last 2 weeks, look for him to have a break out game. If HHS minimizes turnovers and runs the ball effectively look for Hillwood to win by 2 touches.