Perry County / West Carrol

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

West Carroll is improving every game while Perry County may be going the other way. Region 7 is much tougher than region 8. Its the # 5 team in region 7 going against the probable region 8 champ. It should be a good game but I pick West Carroll in a close one.

West Carroll 26

Perry County 20

i dont think perry county is going in the "other" direction. trinity christian isnt a real bad team. they had some good players. we should have beat them anyway but just cause we didnt doesnt mean we are going down as a team. we just played bad and had some injuries that hurt us. we will have a good week of practice and as always we will have a good gameplan going into next friday's ball game.

and about that alumni game, tim. i would like to play tackle. but i dont think they are gonna let us. they might if we are lucky let us play flag.

i dont think perry county is going in the "other" direction. trinity christian isnt a real bad team. they had some good players. we should have beat them anyway but just cause we didnt doesnt mean we are going down as a team. we just played bad and had some injuries that hurt us. we will have a good week of practice and as always we will have a good gameplan going into next friday's ball game.

and about that alumni game, tim. i would like to play tackle. but i dont think they are gonna let us. they might if we are lucky let us play flag.

I knew you would rather play tackle, so let's play the following saturday and play tackle in the afternoon at like 1 or 2.......sound ok???

I am glad you are jumping on board with this, Brant....keep up the good work

I hope u guys can win i am Pc all the way through and through. Hopfulyl u can put one of them wippins on em i been hearing about but never have seen. FIrst game of the year i been to and u guys let me down. Get it back together and play hard and just kick there butts man. Lookin at u brant clifton right in the eyes, lol. Tim bob u need to start working out with me if u are goin to play in a tackle football game with a bunch of guys like brant. Better start hitting it hard. Late

to pc players. practice hard this week. get focused. save your talk for the field.

about this alumni game. great idea to raise money. but someone is smoking some heavy stuff if you think it will be during the season against the hs players.

set something up after the season. i will even help if you need.

tim, i dont know why you continue to spread my name all over your threads. maybe big d is right and you have a crush on me? i will not sink to your level and slur you on the web and have not done so. i am a christian man i settle my disputes face to face. i could care less if you dont like me but you need to stop talking trash about me while i'm still tolerating it. especially on coacht. it was not made to trash coaches. you like football. great. talk about football.

one more thing...ran me over :blink::lol::lol::o:lol: