sequoyah vs. greenback!

madvilleeagle

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that this game will tell the tell whether the Cheifs are for real or not. I know they had better have their passing defense in place for this for Greenback throws every down. I know the Cheifs made Central coaches very mad when they went for an on side kick when they had such a lead. Central will take no mercy when the Cheifs play them in basketball. As I say what goes around comes around. Good luck cheifs in this. I was wanting to know if madvilleeagle plays basketball for Madisonville Middle School for they are called the eagles.

yes i do and if your from mcminn central i think we play englewood this year!!!

if you are from there what does englewood have this year!!! that was pretty bad that they kicked an onside kick when they were leading 31-0!!! i dont know if central will beat sequoyah that bad in basketball this year!!! sequoyah has a pretty good team this year!!!

I admit i dont know what was up with the onside kick, but dont say what goes around comes around , we didnt run up the score the varsity didnt play in the second half it was 45-0 at half time and we didnt score again because the varsity was out after half time. it could have been 100-0. But in basketball central wont drill us, cuz we have JONES leading the way

I think the Sequoyah vs. Greenback game won't be like any of the other games that Sequoyah has played. It will probably be a game played down to the last minute. I don't know much about Greenback, but I do know they like to pass the ball a lot. So Sequoyah's defense better be ready to play because they will pass all night if they're not, but Sequoyah has showed in their previous games that they can run and pass the ball. so my prediction for the Sequoyah-Greenback game is...

Sequoyah- 28

Greenback-24

First of all madvilleeagle you DON"T know what you're talking about. You think suk-ya is all that well they ain't. Loudon isn't all that great. Harriman well we won't go there . they ain't won in 3 years. Mcminn central there never good. the one good team they played they got drilled. i think and hope greenback runs all over you guys up there so you will quit runnin da mouth. Watching Greenback you guys have no CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUk-ya Cheifs: 14

Greenback: 52