Greenwaves vs Watertown

WavesMOM

<_< Midway will dominate this game. Coming fresh off a big win, these guys are hyped for another. Our secondary came out strong against the CAK pass game, and proved to all We DO have excellent pass protection. Our defence has always been solid and we have great depth there. 3 to 4 long in all defence positions. Our offense kicked into gear with great blocking and awesome headsup running last Friday. Good Job! GREEN!!!!!!! The coaches kept them fresh subbing regularly. This was just an excellent planned game plan!!!!! Made the changes and adapted well... This is what Midway does well.. This Friday I look for Midway to come with the same power football with a little bit more passing. Woody is strong and confident and ready to open it up. GOOD LUCK GREENWAVES!!!!!!!!!!

Midway 28

Watertown 7

Edited by WavesMOM

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are exactly right. I scouted Midway for Watertown on Friday night and we are clearly overmatched. I left during the 2nd quarter because I knew I was wasting my time. I think you are a little low in your prediction. I'm guessing 45-6 Midway.

Also saw your game with the Jello Blue Devils. Very impressive that night too.

Edited by salty

:angry: Salty you left before the best part of the game...the second half. Its a shame you couldnt stay.. Very exciting game. and how many boys get a chance to rush for 260 yds. in one game. Worth watching no matter who you're cheering for. Good Luck this Friday! My first thought was 34 to 7 MIDWAY. We met in the middle.......

I didn't see the game but being a former player of coach moser and coach schilling i know they will have the big green ready. Cak is a much improved team that should be very strong this year. I say good job green!!!!!!!!! I don't know nothing about watertown but they better be prepared this friday night because the wave is coming to town.

Midway: 42

Watertown: 13