New 2AA Poll

mood1801

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Both teams will reveal anything at anytime. Milan has too many dangerous weapons for Huntingdon to contain all of them at once.Daylan Walker can outrun the stangs whole secondary.....

oh jesus, here we go again. Blah, blah, blah, milan. blah, blah. blah, state champion, blah blah blah this and that. :rolleyes:

These polls for now are worthless. They have no effect on who you face in the plyoffs. The only thing that matters is how you fair in your respected region. Even that is semi-wothless because you start off against the same opposing region every year. Plus, I know there are some teams on the poll who are under as well as over rated. So polls will not matter until the playoffs roll around, and teams start to drop like flies.

ACCARP

Don't think Lipscomb has an easy schedule. If I understand things correct, Goodpasture is 4th in that region. So I get the impression that the Middle Tennessee regions might be better than people are crediting. But for what it is worth, this isn't the BCS where rankings matter. In fact, if it does anything, it put a BIG bull’s-eye on you.

Don't sweat over polls. Play hard, get in the playoffs , then take care of buisness.

Polls are meaningless.

I agree, on my NCAA College Football 2004 I am 101-0 and have been ranked #1 for 7 Dynasty years now. I get beat by Nevada and drop down to #10.

How did you lose to Nevada? Of all the teams. Which team are you playing with?

Turbo, can ANYONE on ur defense out run daylan walker? if so i will eat my words. Until then, i see him gaining alot of all-purpose yards. And what about Rod Smith?...geez, i think he will get ALOT of carries in the Huntingdon/Milan game. I saw the statistics today in the Jackson Sun of West Tn 2a Rushing. Bell was over rod smith but bell only averages 8 yards a carry while smith averages 13. And bell has 16 more rushing yards but has 20 more carries than smith does. So really if bell had 40 carries and smith had 40 carries , smith would be outfront by no less than 100 yards. And also, i dont see bell trying to run against a J.C.M defense or much less a Covington. If Huntingdon played teams that were atleast 3a or above i would give Bell alot of credit. I have seen him play and he is a good tailback. But down and out smith is the more consistently better tailback. Of course we will all see week 7.