middle school football

s3softball

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assure I'm not reading anything regarding the middle school football teams Kendren, read my previous post on this. I just check to see if anyone agrees or disagrees, and I'm sure you're one of the other insane adults discussing your feeder program on this thread. I am shocked people are still discussing, let's look at this, 12-14 year old KIDS who people are trying to project into high school. I could care less whose pee wee team is undefeated, and if you do, please by all means, get help. I am just concerned about the adults on this site discussing this. Don't you have better things to discuss on this site? Like HIGH school football? All of this just goes to show how exaggerated sports in this country. Now don't get me wrong I love football and everything, but the idea of spending a Thursday night watching pre teens play football and then running home to my computer to talk about how great my nephews team is just not very enticing. But if thats your thing Ken, then by all means, discuss. Just don't expect for anyone that has a life to care.

I assure I'm not reading anything regarding the middle school football teams Kendren, read my previous post on this. I just check to see if anyone agrees or disagrees with my post, and I'm sure you're one of the other insane adults discussing your feeder program on this thread. I am shocked people are still discussing, let's look at this, 12-14 year old KIDS who people are trying to project into high school. I could care less whose pee wee team is undefeated, and if you do, please by all means, get help. I am just concerned about the adults on this site discussing this. Don't you have better things to discuss on this site? Like HIGH school football? All of this just goes to show how exaggerated sports in this country. Now don't get me wrong I love football and everything, but the idea of spending a Thursday night watching pre teens play football and then running home to my computer to talk about how great my nephews team is just not very enticing. But if thats your thing Ken, then by all means, discuss. Just don't expect for anyone that has a life to care.

Edited by jamal25

Well, to be honest, I wasn't trying to insult you at all, I was honestly just curious... I hadn't read everything all the way through, I just thought you were one of those people who jump on a thread and slam people just because you could. And it might be hard to believe, but it's actually my job to understand middle school football. I'm a television and radio play-by-play announcer for Scott County middle school football, and I need information on the other region we play in the playoffs (Harriman, Rockwood, Oakdale, Oliver Springs, Wartburg, etc) to report. We have 5 teams in this county playing TMSAA football, and this is the best place to bring together alot of knowledgable people to get what I need. So for at least that reason, I appreciate having people around who like to discuss MS football. :blink:

Hey, no problem, it was hard for me to believe they wanted me to cover middle school football when they offered it to me, where I'm from, it's not noticed at all. I've been at it for two years now, though, and it's fun competition, and in a small community like Scott County, it's very well received. I actually enjoy it more now than HS football, but that's mainly because I grew up in Indiana, and don't have a long-time connection to any school here. Anyways, if I could ask, if anyone can confirm for me in the Harriman/Rockwood region of the TMSAA, that the Top 3 are Rockwood, Harriman, and Oakdale in order, I'd appreciate it! :blink:

There is nothing wrong with discussing Jr. High football here. I think it is a great opportunity to discuss and promote school sports. It's good to know about how the different schools are doing and to hear about upcoming players. I know that not all will play in high school, but a lot of them will. :D

Smyrna midle remains undefetated this year and they also finished undefeated last year.They have been undefeated 3 out of the last 4 years. They have beaten MJ and Blackman. They have a QB that has great potential. They will probably play Withorne for the championship