Trouble in Dresdon

devilman38257

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South Fulton is, at this point, an above-average Class A school who have three or four kids who can really play. Dresden is a battle-tested 2A school, still unbeaten at this point. Not sure how real either team is, but if South Fulton manages to knock off the Lions (is this game at Rotary Field?), then the Red Devils will have more than earned my respect. I suspect, however, that Dresden will win this game handily.

Edited by frednietzsche

This is hilarious!!! You South Fulton kids are obviously doing all your posting during English class because you sure aren't improving your grammar skills. You are kids and kids have lessons to learn. A good lesson is coming your way Friday night. Please don't respond until after the game. But please respond after the game. I'll give you a little bulletin board material. You'll need it so here it is: South Fulton will not beat Dresden Friday night. Good luck though!

Dear No58lbkr

At least we "peons" at Dresden know how to spell. Didn't is the correct word not didnt.' We also know that each sentence starts with an uppercase letter. You must have missed English class. Don't worry, just come to Dresden on Friday night we will give you all the lessons you need.

what the heck is wrong with yall trashtalkin aint gonna do anything ...... this wasnt made for that...but ill be honest if u want my opinion dresden will win by 3 touchdowns unless SF can stop the lions O....South Fulton has the ability to get deep in 1A playoffs but 2A is loaded with improved teams and Dresden is defenatly one of them.....and if i misspelled something or left out an appostraphy im sorry